Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Likes Given: 51
Sex:
Anyone having issues with private messages?.When I click on a new private message nothing shows.Was messaging Torchy about batteries.If I click on reply the message shows.Is everything ok with the forum or is it just me
12/07/16 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,282
Sex: Male
RE: Messages
dont click new, click reply ,then all previous correspondence will be there

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

12/07/16 11:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
Hendo (13/07/16)
Hendo Offline

Sex:

(12/07/16 11:57 PM)Cheekiecharlie Wrote:  dont click new, click reply ,then all previous correspondence will be there

Thanks.That's what Torchy said to do.I thought there was a problem with the messages.
13/07/16 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Phil A Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,354
Sex: Male
That can happen if the quotes in the PMs get messed up (i.e. someone removes a quote tag) - it looks blank when you open it to read it but shows OK if you click reply (because it shows the raw text)

I'm once again taking part in Outrun May to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. My update thread is here and my JustGiving Page is here
13/07/16 01:43 PM
Hendo Offline

Sex:

(13/07/16 01:43 PM)Phil A Wrote:  That can happen if the quotes in the PMs get messed up (i.e. someone removes a quote tag) - it looks blank when you open it to read it but shows OK if you click reply (because it shows the raw text)
It was probably me that removed a quote tag
13/07/16 08:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)