Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Minimum Effective Vape System
SJG Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex: Male
RE: Minimum Effective Vape System
(19/05/17 04:57 PM)commie Wrote:  
(19/05/17 09:51 AM)SJG Wrote:  Well done Commie, very similar story here. I was getting through a 50g bag of GV a week and was alarmed at the spiralling costs.

Yep, yep I was getting through 1 and 3/4 50 gram of Drum tobacco per week, costing me about £30~£40 with filters and papers, just totally unsustainable, it was taking all my money.Mad

I used to know quite a few people who sold packs cheap and used to get Golden Virginia, Drum, Amber Leaf, Old Holburn or Samson. Whatever they had really. That was fine for 20 years and it saved me thousands but then the black market trade just dried up forcing me to buy it legitimately which was making my eyes water and i wasn't getting through nearly as much as you!

My main reason for switching to vaping is definitely financial but with decent gear now i actually prefer it to smoking. I actually see it as an upgrade like reading books on a Kindle Cool
19/05/17 05:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)