Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mmmmm
voodoobloo Offline
Having a squonk

Likes Given: 1,892
Sex: Male
RE: Mmmmm
I still mix but like others have been through the experimental stage and now know what I like, this and the many one shots out there have sort of stopped me from bothering. I've still got loads of flavours and always thought it'd be useful if we had flavour exchange rather than buying a 10ml bottle plus post for a flavour I find I don't like I ask if anyone has the one I need.

09/04/18 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 2,212
I Still mic but tend to use flavour shots nowadays rather than blending from scratch,

10/04/18 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,118
Some flavours are perfectly good as standalones too and I have a few from Inawera: Cuba Cigar, Passion Flower and also Pair of Pears and Juicy Lemon at times. I always add TPA's menthol to the fruit ones (including Passion Flower, ok) - it's pretty strong and I bet it makes for a great menthol juice if you're into that kind of thing.

One of these days, I mixed 2/3 banana and 1/3 pineapple (plus menthol) from TPA and it's fine (it's actually what I'm vaping as I type). It's no Heisenberg but it's ok. I'll give the banana and pineapple flavours a go as standalones sometime, just to find out if they're good that way and what could improve my mix.
I think it would have been better with Ripe Banana instead of Banana, but I couldn't find it, so...

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
10/04/18 05:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)