Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Mods By Claz (Sales and specs on page 1)
edwards653 Offline

Likes Given: 90
Sex: Male
RE: Mods By Claz (Sales and specs on page 1)
Any DNA 75c in the pipeline?????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
28/05/17 07:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
claz Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 261

(28/05/17 07:52 PM)edwards653 Wrote:  Any DNA 75c in the pipeline?????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
yeah bud I am ordering a few this week to have a play with Wink
29/05/17 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like claz's post:
edwards653 (04/09/17), nadiam (31/05/17), SoulVaperBaby (31/05/17)
Horrorist Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex:
Hey Claz

Been a little quiet here not sure if you get notifications from the thread but I've shot you a PM regarding my repair.
15/08/17 03:42 PM
claz Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

(15/08/17 03:42 PM)Horrorist Wrote:  Hey Claz

Been a little quiet here not sure if you get notifications from the thread but I've shot you a PM regarding my repair.
Hi Jamie
Sorry bud missed your PM just sent you one over
cheers
Claz
16/08/17 11:47 PM
Horrorist Offline

Likes Given: 5
Sex:
I hate to have to do this but I am beyond frustrated now

I sent a mod to Claz for repair over 15months ago and paid for the repair at that point. At the time we had a concept for another mod that sounded exciting and I also sent a blank to him for this, I instructed him not to return my repair but to wait until the other mod was completed.

Since that time communication has been sparadic at best, when a fortnight ago my personal circumstances changed I requested the return of my repaired mod (sadly the collection needs thinning) I was told Claz was working away and would be in touch last weekend to arrange the return, I know he is busy but gave him the benefit of the doubt of an extra seven days to get in touch.

I can not fault the quality of clazs workmanship the mods are incredible, however after 15 months (I didn't expect our other plans would take that long) I've resigned myself to the fact I'll never see the mod or blank again.
26/08/17 09:27 AM
claz Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

(26/08/17 09:27 AM)Horrorist Wrote:  I hate to have to do this but I am beyond frustrated now

I sent a mod to Claz for repair over 15months ago and paid for the repair at that point. At the time we had a concept for another mod that sounded exciting and I also sent a blank to him for this, I instructed him not to return my repair but to wait until the other mod was completed.

Since that time communication has been sparadic at best, when a fortnight ago my personal circumstances changed I requested the return of my repaired mod (sadly the collection needs thinning) I was told Claz was working away and would be in touch last weekend to arrange the return, I know he is busy but gave him the benefit of the doubt of an extra seven days to get in touch.

I can not fault the quality of clazs workmanship the mods are incredible, however after 15 months (I didn't expect our other plans would take that long) I've resigned myself to the fact I'll never see the mod or blank again.
Pm SENT
27/08/17 07:37 AM
BilletBoy Offline

Likes Given: 98
Sex:
This guy's taking the piss!!!!

Anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't go near this lying-arsed, rip-off merchant if he was the last modder alive in the UK.

Total disgrace to modders. Customer service even worse than the Italians...shame on you.
13/09/17 08:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BilletBoy's post:
bandit (15/09/17)
cdurkin100 Offline

Likes Given: 462
Claz you have had Jamies mod now for 15 months for a simple repair. Return the bloody thing fixed or give him his money back!

Absolute shit communication and service. I would urge anyone to aviod this guy like the plague.

Frankenskull V3 / Frankensull Bones / BB Rev4 / Gprov

13/09/17 10:30 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes cdurkin100's post:
bandit (15/09/17)
Solidspartan Offline

Likes Given: 4
Claz , you ok pal ?
If you need to talk I'm there for you !!
Guys The work Claz has done on his mods for us is outstanding !! And at a fraction of the price that we would have been charged from Italian / Asian moders !!!
He obviously has some issues going on and abusing the guy is just plain out of order !!
Have some compassion guys , there is obviously more to this than meets the eye !!
Hope your ok Claz ounce again I'm here if I can help !!
Best wishes Steve
13/09/17 11:16 PM
BilletBoy Offline

Likes Given: 98
Sex:
With respect Steve, I give not one fuck how good the guy's work is. If someone pays big bucks upfront to get a repair done and, for a year and a half, gets nothing but blatant lies...the mod is fixed and I'll get it out this week; the mod'll be fixed this week and you'll get it next week; the mod needs a new board and I'm ordering one; the mod was fixed a year ago but wasn't working when I just tried it...bollocks. Give the guy HIS mod and HIS money back. You're damn lucky it was a guy who has the patience to wait almost a year and half out of pocket. It's fucking fraud/theft of the worst kind and I'd have the police on your ass if it were me!
(This post was last modified: 14/09/17 06:50 PM by BilletBoy.)
14/09/17 06:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like BilletBoy's post:
bandit (15/09/17), Horrorist (15/09/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)