Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Mods By Claz (Sales and specs on page 1)
claz Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 261
Sex: Male

RE: Mods By Claz (Sales and specs on page 1)
(13/09/17 11:16 PM)Solidspartan Wrote:  Claz , you ok pal ?
If you need to talk I'm there for you !!
Guys The work Claz has done on his mods for us is outstanding !! And at a fraction of the price that we would have been charged from Italian / Asian moders !!!
He obviously has some issues going on and abusing the guy is just plain out of order !!
Have some compassion guys , there is obviously more to this than meets the eye !!
Hope your ok Claz ounce again I'm here if I can help !!
Best wishes Steve
Thanks for the concern Steve but there is no need bud its just been a cock up
I totally forgot I still had jamies mod in the workshop as I have been busy with
work and other personal commitments (my bad) and Jamie didn't get in touch for
months.
All is sorted now and he will be getting his mod back next week with a brand new
dna40 in it .
cheers
Claz
14/09/17 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Solidspartan Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Male
Kk pal hope everything will be sorted , just totally out of character for Claz !
There must be more to it , just hope he's ok !
Was thinking of getting a 5 th Claz mod . So he better be lol
Best wishes Claz !!!!
Love ️ your mods !! Keep up the good work of UK hand made mods to order at a ridicules price lol ????
Many thanks Steve

Internet didnt load previous response !
Yehhaaa , knew there was more to it lol
Phew , happy u ok master !!!Smiling)
(This post was last modified: 14/09/17 11:19 PM by Solidspartan.)
14/09/17 11:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
nadiam Offline

Likes Given: 54
Sex: Undisclosed
I have only just read the last couple of pages of this thread and am stunned at the antagonism being shown towards a guy who makes mods mainly for the love of it. Yes he may take a while to repair a mod but in the main its us the users who have f****ed it up and he puts them back to as new. It only takes a person to keep in touch with Claz and a little patience (we all usually own more than one mod so its not the end of the world!). Shit happens when ordering parts and Claz does not like to send a mod back unless it is perfect. Give the guy a break he does have a job and family . Claz makes beautiful mods and I as one of his customers will remain loyal. Thanks Claz for all the work and love you put into your mods.
big hugs Nadia
05/10/17 04:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)