Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My siren 2 tank started leaking out the air holes
Smok44 Offline

Likes Given: 64
Sex: Male

RE: My siren 2 tank started leaking out the air holes
I got it going again i ran the air holes under the water

I made a 3.5 coil instead of a 3 so i could fit a larger peace of cotton in there.Its up and running no leaks but really lacking flavour i can hardly taste it.

What is ID

And thanks for your help i did panic
14/04/18 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lucifah Offline

Likes Given: 247
Sex: Undisclosed
(14/04/18 05:35 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  I got it going again i ran the air holes under the water

I made a 3.5 coil instead of a 3 so i could fit a larger peace of cotton in there.Its up and running no leaks but really lacking flavour i can hardly taste it.

What is ID

And thanks for your help i did panic

ID is inner diameter of the coil.
There's two possible reasons why you might be lacking flavour: Wick too tight in wicking holes; wick too tight in coil. It'll take a while to get a feel for it. I probably pulled out more of my hair than pieces of wick in the beginning HeHe!

14/04/18 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes lucifah's post:
Smok44 (14/04/18)
Smok44 Offline

Likes Given: 64

Hehe ok mate well im learning its my first RTA

Cheers for the help

I seem to be getting strong flavour now at first i was using pineapple i could hardly taste then i added peardrops at first hardly any taste now its got stronger i can taste it.

By the way how long should i use the same coil
14/04/18 06:03 PM
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 325
(14/04/18 06:03 PM)Smok44 Wrote:  Hehe ok mate well im learning its my first RTA

Cheers for the help

I seem to be getting strong flavour now at first i was using pineapple i could hardly taste then i added peardrops at first hardly any taste now its got stronger i can taste it.

By the way how long should i use the same coil

There's no fixed answer. If the flavour goes off, change the wick. As long as the coil's working, up to you. I change mine when they look corroded, after maybe 5-10 dry burns. Also depends on the juice.
15/04/18 01:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)