Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nautilus mini spare gaskets
p2pleon Offline
Get out Tar

Likes Given: 1,005
Sex: Male
RE: Nautilus mini spare gaskets
$1 Gasket ring

Anything goes now to keep me off.
Youtube WebsiteDance
04/11/17 04:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes p2pleon's post:
Barnweld (05/11/17)
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 32

Yes, the one dollar site seems reasonable, thanks.
Ordering ten of them, delivery cost will account so you pay two dollars for each gasket, inclusive of shipping with EMS. Paying with Paypal make also safer.
Will act next week.
Nice Sunday to all. Cold and rainy yes, one more reason for a warm vape at home today...
05/11/17 08:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray_of_Light's post:
Barnweld (05/11/17)
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 32

Acted following an attack of acute laziness and ordered some Nautilus mini gaskets from eBay UK.
Next week I will revive the two Nautilus... I noted that, of late, the Nautilus mini is like it had a revival; it was phased out by most online sellers, because of the N2 and the TPD somewhat, but in the last three months it reappeared in so many places, and is selling well from what I'm told.
Enjoy...
11/11/17 07:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Barnweld Offline

Likes Given: 2,288
(11/11/17 07:03 PM)Ray_of_Light Wrote:  Acted following an attack of acute laziness and ordered some Nautilus mini gaskets from eBay UK.
Next week I will revive the two Nautilus... I noted that, of late, the Nautilus mini is like it had a revival; it was phased out by most online sellers, because of the N2 and the TPD somewhat, but in the last three months it reappeared in so many places, and is selling well from what I'm told.
Enjoy...

Just need to upgrade the flipping coils and all would be hunky dory. Smiling
11/11/17 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)