Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New shop in Hyde
Andy-K Offline

Likes Given: 715
Sex: Undisclosed
New shop in Hyde
Spotted Tameside Ecigs on market street, Hyde last night & went in today after work. Nice little shop that's only been open a week. Good range of starter kits, clearos (protank, aerotank, aspire due in soon), innokin mods, wraps & accessories. More kit due in soon too.

Juice range of around 20/30 flavours, produced by max vapour. I lost count of how many I sampled, but most of the ones I tried were good for flavour.

Jawbreaker is lush - tastes like the atomic fireball sweets Big Grin
Winter nips & black jack also rather tasty.

Prices seemed reasonable, & staff were friendly & helpful. Open until 10pm weekdays Thumbs Up

I'll try to talk them into having a dodo box when I'm in next.
15/04/14 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Andy-K's post:
ceedee (16/04/14), jessica (15/04/14)
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 93
Sex: Male
RE: New shop in Hyde
Have you been in lately there's only cloud chasing juice on display although they have other juices if you ask in the back they've spoiled a good little shop there and you're right the jaw breaker was great
29/09/15 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Andy-K Offline

Yeah, its a bit lacking on the stock side lately.
29/09/15 08:34 PM
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 93
There's a company up in Goyt mill marple called Liquid I think not got the bottles to hand but he reckons his juices will never be more than a quid so I called in for a few and piña colada absolutely yuk so was the coffee tobaccos average but cherry menthol pretty good and a very good lemon sherbet which when I added some menthol was brilliant anyway you sound fairly local so thought I would let you know he was telling me he's accquired a 9000 sq foot unit on st Mary's way Stockport and told me he will have a shop as well as production facility , because where they are now is just a unit with 3 clean rooms and a small office but he reckons he can produce 4800 bottles an hour . I always think you only get what you pay for ( and not even that sometimes ) but I thought some of these were pretty good and worth a mention although I've not tried them all yet
29/09/15 11:20 PM
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 483
(29/09/15 11:20 PM)Phaalman Wrote:  There's a company up in Goyt mill marple called Liquid I think not got the bottles to hand but he reckons his juices will never be more than a quid so I called in for a few and piña colada absolutely yuk so was the coffee tobaccos average but cherry menthol pretty good and a very good lemon sherbet which when I added some menthol was brilliant anyway you sound fairly local so thought I would let you know he was telling me he's accquired a 9000 sq foot unit on st Mary's way Stockport and told me he will have a shop as well as production facility , because where they are now is just a unit with 3 clean rooms and a small office but he reckons he can produce 4800 bottles an hour . I always think you only get what you pay for ( and not even that sometimes ) but I thought some of these were pretty good and worth a mention although I've not tried them all yet

They are
LiQuid
Unit 40, Goyt Mill, Upper Hibbert Lane
Marple
Stockport, Greater Manchester SK6 7HX
United Kingdom

and have a full thread on here.

Smile, it wont hurt you, go on try it......or not, freedom of choice I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 30/09/15 06:10 AM by yahoo2u2.)
30/09/15 06:07 AM
Gazzee Offline
Senior Vapologist

Likes Given: 95
(15/04/14 10:28 PM)Andy-K Wrote:  Spotted Tameside Ecigs on market street, Hyde last night & went in today after work. Nice little shop that's only been open a week. Good range of starter kits, clearos (protank, aerotank, aspire due in soon), innokin mods, wraps & accessories. More kit due in soon too.

Juice range of around 20/30 flavours, produced by max vapour. I lost count of how many I sampled, but most of the ones I tried were good for flavour.

Prices seemed reasonable, & staff were friendly & helpful. Open until 10pm weekdays Thumbs Up

Been into the shop today for a quick mooch round.Nice friendly guys in there.
Bought a bottle of the Turtle Juice -Banana custard Jizz @ 90/10---it smells very yummy not tried it yet as I,m using Dripbeats BPM at the present and that,s too good to put down.
But I guess I will be back in there again sometime in the near future tho.....
30/09/15 01:50 PM
Andy-K Offline

(30/09/15 01:50 PM)Gazzee Wrote:  
(15/04/14 10:28 PM)Andy-K Wrote:  Spotted Tameside Ecigs on market street, Hyde last night & went in today after work. Nice little shop that's only been open a week. Good range of starter kits, clearos (protank, aerotank, aspire due in soon), innokin mods, wraps & accessories. More kit due in soon too.

Been into the shop today for a quick mooch round.Nice friendly guys in there.
Bought a bottle of the Turtle Juice -Banana custard Jizz @ 90/10---it smells very yummy not tried it yet as I,m using Dripbeats BPM at the present and that,s too good to put down.
But I guess I will be back in there again sometime in the near future tho.....

Try Just Vapours on Clarendon Place, Hyde too. They've massively expanded their range in hardware and got some new juice in over the past few months.

Tameside Ecigs have a shop/lounge in Ashton too, just off the Asda roundabout, behind Lidl. Not been in since they moved premises about a month ago, (used to be near the train station), but the staff in Hyde say the Ashton shop has more stock.
30/09/15 10:19 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andy-K's post:
Gazzee (01/10/15)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)