Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next Day Battery WARNING
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 3,100
Sex:
RE: Next Day Battery WARNING
(13/10/17 07:25 PM)MrDJjim Wrote:  he refused to accept a fake was from him as he stated he buys his stock direct from nitecore.

There's no way those came from Nitecore as they'd have taken them back, without question.

That and the fact that Nitecore have been selling into the UK for long enough to know what a type G plug should be.
13/10/17 08:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes nisam's post:
Barnweld (14/10/17)
Rudie Offline
King Knut

Likes Given: 63
Sex: Undisclosed
Turns out he's a fucking racist too!

The more you hear about this guy.....

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
14/10/17 08:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rudie's post:
Richard46 (14/10/17)
MrDJjim Offline

Likes Given: 286
Sex:

yup. i didnt add that bit on here but was seriously shocked when i read that a week ago.

14/10/17 09:08 PM
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,396
Sex: Undisclosed
(14/10/17 08:55 PM)Rudie Wrote:  Turns out he's a fucking racist too!

The more you hear about this guy.....

Actually for the sake of accuracy I would not call that racist. Bigoted; half brained; twattery might be more a more precise description.

(This post was last modified: 14/10/17 09:14 PM by Richard46.)
14/10/17 09:12 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Richard46's post:
nisam (14/10/17)
nisam Offline

Sex:
Using that logic, my country would have been wiped from the map, long ago, taking out the 99.9% of the population who wished no harm to anyone.
14/10/17 10:17 PM
Strawb Offline

Likes Given: 17
Sex:
Surprise Surprise.

Over 2 months since I bought batteries from this person and yesterday I suddenly get a request from him "to provide a 5* rating on Trust Pilot".

I wonder if this relates to the issues that have now come to light?

Needless to say, there will be no 5* (or 4 or 3 or 2) rating given by me!!
15/10/17 07:05 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Strawb's post:
SUPERAEREO (15/10/17)
MrDJjim Offline

Sex:

looks like hes spamming everyone even if they have never bought from him before or if they have unsubscribed from the emails, they are still getting them.
just last night there was 25 5 star reviews in the space of 2 hours and one removed.
so it just goes to show that review sites can never be relied on.

15/10/17 10:43 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrDJjim's post:
ceedee (15/10/17)
nisam Offline

Sex:
(15/10/17 10:43 AM)MrDJjim Wrote:  looks like hes spamming everyone even if they have never bought from him before or if they have unsubscribed from the emails, they are still getting them.
just last night there was 25 5 star reviews in the space of 2 hours and one removed.
so it just goes to show that review sites can never be relied on.

The fact that he is asking old customers to provide reviews, and reporting reviews he doesn't like, does not suggest that this review site can not be relied upon. To suggest otherwise, without supporting evidence, is simply confirmation bias. The vendor is within their rights to ask those customers for a review and the majority that respond were likely to have been happy with their purchases. Furthermore, a vendor has the right to challenge a review and it reflects positively upon Trustpilot that they allow this. If the review is genuine and the customer feels strongly about the issue, they'll provide evidence to verify their order and support their claim. Some of the negative reviews may be from people who think they're providing a public service by trying to blacken the name of a company that exercises dubious business practices, but that's not what this review site is for. It's likely that some genuine reviewers will be too lazy to provide supporting evidence and will see their reviews removed, but I'm sure plenty of these reviews will be reinstated in due course.
15/10/17 01:39 PM
MrDJjim Offline

Sex:

ok ill rephrase that
so it just goes to show that review sites can never be relied on when it comes to next day batteries.

he has been sending spam emails out to people who have never bought from NDB before or from people that have previously left reviews in the past asking them to leave another review with 4 or 5 stars.
a review site is for the customer to decide on what stars to give and not be prompted by the owner on what to give.
if i was a new vapor and looked at trustpilot i wouldnt think twice as there is all great reviews.

15/10/17 02:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrDJjim's post:
Barnweld (15/10/17)
vapegeek Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
I'm so glad I have never done business with this place! Can't believe that you can sell potentially dangerous fakes and get away with it for so long!
16/10/17 12:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes vapegeek's post:
Barnweld (16/10/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)