Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Next Norwich Vape Meet 07/03/14 Plasterers Arms
Jaimie Offline
Box Revert

Likes Given: 1,264
Sex: Male

RE: Next Norwich Vape Meet 07/03/14 Plasterers Arms
(21/02/14 12:14 PM)wilp94 Wrote:  You guys are doing a great job at persuading me! Still feeling a bit nervous about it all, don't want you guys to think I'm an idiot because I don't really know how to build my own coils etc. However, it'd be nice to learn how to improve the flavour and vapour that my iTaste VV gives.

I can assure you no one will call you an idiot for not building your own coils etc wilp94 - especially after just a few days. Besides "there are many paths to enlightenment" as the saying goes - it's whatever works for you mate. I bet no one would even notice, but if you asked I'm sure someone would show you if you wanted.
21/02/14 02:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

Likes Given: 50
I really want to go, not sure if I'd want to go on my own, but I don't want to drag someone along who doesn't vape themselves as they'll feel left out. Chilling out with a beer and chatting about all things vape sounds great though! Love the community too.
21/02/14 02:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dazlarsen Offline

Likes Given: 17
(21/02/14 12:14 PM)wilp94 Wrote:  You guys are doing a great job at persuading me! Still feeling a bit nervous about it all, don't want you guys to think I'm an idiot because I don't really know how to build my own coils etc. However, it'd be nice to learn how to improve the flavour and vapour that my iTaste VV gives.

NO ONE WILL THINK YOUR AN IDIOT

You have only just started on the vaping road,rebuilding attys is something people enjoy because that suits there vape needs.I have numerous rebuildable attys,but at my rebuilding desk,it's a vision spinner and an aspire mini,simplicity itself,gives a great vape.I am sure with time rebuilding might become a BIG part of your vaping arsenal,but for now an I taste vv is keeping you from the stinkies,vape it,enjoy it

MODS:rDNA,ZERO,VAPOR FLASK,MAST MOD MINI,SHIELD,NEMESIS,

ATTYS:SAT22,in'ax,HF MINI MEGA,ROSE V2,KAYFUN 3.1 AND LITE,LITE+,
21/02/14 02:45 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Dazlarsen's post:
Jaimie (21/02/14), wilp94 (21/02/14)
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

(21/02/14 02:45 PM)Dazlarsen Wrote:  

NO ONE WILL THINK YOUR AN IDIOT

You have only just started on the vaping road,rebuilding attys is something people enjoy because that suits there vape needs.I have numerous rebuildable attys,but at my rebuilding desk,it's a vision spinner and an aspire mini,simplicity itself,gives a great vape.I am sure with time rebuilding might become a BIG part of your vaping arsenal,but for now an I taste vv is keeping you from the stinkies,vape it,enjoy it

Thanks Smiling
21/02/14 03:24 PM
silverback Offline
"Do Not Feed"

Likes Given: 340
Hi, im no expert believe me, but if you want i can show you and we can make a couple of coils in the pub, you will wonder what all the fuss is about, and you can try some of my juices .... some good.... some bad .... its really informal just a bunch of us talking.

The Voices Made Me Do It
21/02/14 03:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes silverback's post:
wilp94 (21/02/14)
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

(21/02/14 03:43 PM)silverback Wrote:  Hi, im no expert believe me, but if you want i can show you and we can make a couple of coils in the pub, you will wonder what all the fuss is about, and you can try some of my juices .... some good.... some bad .... its really informal just a bunch of us talking.

If that's not too much trouble? That'd be really helpful!
21/02/14 03:50 PM
Dazlarsen Offline

Is this still going ahead as I am definitely making the trip from Colchester

25/02/14 06:29 AM
Jaimie Offline
Box Revert

Likes Given: 1,264

(25/02/14 06:29 AM)Dazlarsen Wrote:  Is this still going ahead as I am definitely making the trip from Colchester

Good man! it certainly is Dazlarsen - I will confirm times etc nearer the day. I think things kick off at 5-6 ish onwards normally. I work down in Suffolk so can't normally get there too early but will confirm times etc for you.

Edit: Just had confirmation 6PM onwards, backroom booked - hopefully see you there.
(This post was last modified: 25/02/14 12:51 PM by Jaimie.)
25/02/14 09:25 AM
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

Any idea on when everyone will leave? Probably will be getting a train if I go.
25/02/14 01:20 PM
Dazlarsen Offline

(25/02/14 09:25 AM)Jaimie Wrote:  
(25/02/14 06:29 AM)Dazlarsen Wrote:  Is this still going ahead as I am definitely making the trip from Colchester

Good man! it certainly is Dazlarsen - I will confirm times etc nearer the day. I think things kick off at 5-6 ish onwards normally. I work down in Suffolk so can't normally get there too early but will confirm times etc for you.

Edit: Just had confirmation 6PM onwards, backroom booked - hopefully see you there.

Nice one,looking forward to it.The only downside is I am driving,so no beers for me,but this will let me keep a clear head for helping with coiling

25/02/14 02:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)