Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Next Norwich Vape Meet 07/03/14 Plasterers Arms
Jaimie Offline
Box Revert

Likes Given: 1,271
Sex: Male
Next Norwich Vape meet will be 07/03/14 in the Plasterers Arms.

We are hoping this will become a regular occurance on the first Friday of each month (subject to the Landlord's approval, although this shouldn't be a problem).

Time tbc at a later stage.
19/02/14 09:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
silverback Offline
"Do Not Feed"

Likes Given: 341
RE: Next Norwich Vape Meet 07/03/14 Plasterers Arms
I will see you there, great atmoshere, fantastic ales, awesome for picking up a few vaping tips

The Voices Made Me Do It
19/02/14 02:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dazlarsen Offline

Likes Given: 17
Going to try and make it from Colchester,might have a couple of mates with me,be a first time for me

MODS:rDNA,ZERO,VAPOR FLASK,MAST MOD MINI,SHIELD,NEMESIS,

ATTYS:SAT22,in'ax,HF MINI MEGA,ROSE V2,KAYFUN 3.1 AND LITE,LITE+,
19/02/14 03:13 PM
Jaimie Offline
Box Revert

Nice one Dazlarsen, it'd be good to see a few more new faces - we're a friendly bunch (I'm sure Stu will agree).
It'd be good to have an Essex contingent there (I think we'd probably even give anyone from Suffolk a day pass if they wished) :haha:
Will confirm times etc later & I'm sure someone will give you their mobile number just in case you can't find the Pub.
19/02/14 03:31 PM
Dazlarsen Offline

(19/02/14 03:31 PM)Jaimie Wrote:  Nice one Dazlarsen, it'd be good to see a few more new faces - we're a friendly bunch (I'm sure Stu will agree).
It'd be good to have an Essex contingent there (I think we'd probably even give anyone from Suffolk a day pass if they wished) :haha:
Will confirm times etc later & I'm sure someone will give you their mobile number just in case you can't find the Pub.

Nice one mate,I will have a word with my mates and see if they can attend,

19/02/14 03:32 PM
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

Likes Given: 50
I would love to go, I'm from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Only been vaping for a couple of days but I'm 19 and a bit scared of things like this due to my anxiety!
20/02/14 11:42 PM
Dazlarsen Offline

(20/02/14 11:42 PM)wilp94 Wrote:  I would love to go, I'm from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Only been vaping for a couple of days but I'm 19 and a bit scared of things like this due to my anxiety!

The only way to get over your anxiety is to get yourself there and meet some new people,I have never been either,so don't feel left out mate,were all people with the same interest,and you might learn something from the people who have been vaping a while

21/02/14 06:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dazlarsen's post:
wilp94 (21/02/14)
Jaimie Offline
Box Revert

(20/02/14 11:42 PM)wilp94 Wrote:  I would love to go, I'm from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Only been vaping for a couple of days but I'm 19 and a bit scared of things like this due to my anxiety!

It'd be great to see you if you can make it wilp94. We're a friendly lot of guys (& even some gals) who I'm sure would make you feel at home.
If you've only been vaping a couple of days there's probably lots to learn from more "old hands". Another great thing is you'd get to try loads of different juices free. I dread to think the amount of money I've wasted over the years, especially when I first started, looking for decent juices. IMHO I personally think it's one of the more difficult things about vaping.
Hope to see you there wilp94 - I may even buy you a pint!
21/02/14 08:37 AM
silverback Offline
"Do Not Feed"

Likes Given: 341
Its really a relaxed evening, if you can get there you will have a good night, and like us all learn a bit, get to try others vaping gear and juices and save yourself a fortune by realising what you like, and what you dont like, i have an hour and a halfs drive to norwich but i think its worth putting yourself out a little for a good night, be nice to meet old and new vapers again, Stu

The Voices Made Me Do It
21/02/14 10:25 AM
wilp94 Offline
I love me some vapes!

Likes Given: 50
You guys are doing a great job at persuading me! Still feeling a bit nervous about it all, don't want you guys to think I'm an idiot because I don't really know how to build my own coils etc. However, it'd be nice to learn how to improve the flavour and vapour that my iTaste VV gives.
21/02/14 12:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)