Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the fence squonker
Steve698 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Male
On the fence squonker
Been vaping a while now and while I love the flavour from dripping I really can't be asked with the faff that goes with it, so is squonking the answer for me ?
Would like to give it a try but don't want to shell out too much in case it's not for me. Have been considering the Pico squeeze. Would this be a decent entry to give squonking a try ? also is the kit worth while (coral RDA) I am aware there are much better atomizers out there (would like the Pulse 24) and would also prefer a regulated mod with TC but they are few and far between in the squonking world at the moment. So just as a cheap test rig am I on right lines ? I am aware it's a mech mod and the ohms law knowledge that goes with it as I've been sub ohming for over a year now.
27/10/17 01:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
flearider Offline

Likes Given: 234
RE: On the fence squonker
yes vandy vape from gearbest .. £25 .. or pico would do .. love my squonks

What does it matter now if men believe or no?
What is to come will come. And soon you too will stand aside,
To murmur in pity that my words were true
(Cassandra, in Agamemnon by Aeschylus)
To see the wizard one must look behind the curtain ....
27/10/17 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes flearider's post:
Kenneth (27/10/17)
Phaalman Offline

Likes Given: 128
(27/10/17 01:22 PM)Steve698 Wrote:  Been vaping a while now and while I love the flavour from dripping I really can't be asked with the faff that goes with it, so is squonking the answer for me ?
Would like to give it a try but don't want to shell out too much in case it's not for me. Have been considering the Pico squeeze. Would this be a decent entry to give squonking a try ? also is the kit worth while (coral RDA) I am aware there are much better atomizers out there (would like the Pulse 24) and would also prefer a regulated mod with TC but they are few and far between in the squonking world at the moment. So just as a cheap test rig am I on right lines ? I am aware it's a mech mod and the ohms law knowledge that goes with it as I've been sub ohming for over a year now.
PM'd
27/10/17 02:59 PM
Loganberry Offline

Likes Given: 6,022
Sex: Undisclosed
I was really keen to get a squonker, but, although I'm very happy with the Hcigat VT Inbox, I still use an old fasioned dripper more often.
27/10/17 04:57 PM
PixelChef Offline
Insanity without the S

Likes Given: 300
Sex: Undisclosed
There are a couple of new regulated/TC squonkers on the horizon, in the form of the Ijoy Capo and Sigelei Fuchai. Both are capable of using 20700 and 21700 batteries along with 18650s, and seem reasonably priced ($34 for the Capo, $51 for the Fuchai kit).

I would have expected some reviews by now but they both seem to be delayed, looks like we may not see any actual deliveries until mid-late November. No idea if they're worth the wait either. Confused

The Pico squeeze would seem to be your best bet for a budget squonk punt. It's worth mentioning that my Pulse 24 does not fit my common/garden Pico (the battery cap gets in the way), but I believe the squeeze is a wee bit bigger and should work (anyone use 24mm RDAs with their squeezes?).
27/10/17 07:35 PM
Steve698 Offline

(27/10/17 07:35 PM)PixelChef Wrote:  There are a couple of new regulated/TC squonkers on the horizon, in the form of the Ijoy Capo and Sigelei Fuchai. Both are capable of using 20700 and 21700 batteries along with 18650s, and seem reasonably priced ($34 for the Capo, $51 for the Fuchai kit).

I would have expected some reviews by now but they both seem to be delayed, looks like we may not see any actual deliveries until mid-late November. No idea if they're worth the wait either. Confused

The Pico squeeze would seem to be your best bet for a budget squonk punt. It's worth mentioning that my Pulse 24 does not fit my common/garden Pico (the battery cap gets in the way), but I believe the squeeze is a wee bit bigger and should work (anyone use 24mm RDAs with their squeezes?).

As I've mentioned in another thread went to a chinese site today and found they were doing the Vandy Vape Pulse mod at just £20 - couldn't resist, then added the Pulse 24 because I'd saved on the mod - doh - shhh don't tell the missus.
27/10/17 08:05 PM
Steve698 Offline

Was really interested in the ijoy Capo but couldn't find a review anywhere and they seem to messing about with release dates. So as i'm an impatient sod had to leave it for now but if I like the squonking experience may be I'll look again in the near future.
27/10/17 08:10 PM
JJW Offline

Likes Given: 37
Sex:
(27/10/17 07:35 PM)PixelChef Wrote:  The Pico squeeze would seem to be your best bet for a budget squonk punt. It's worth mentioning that my Pulse 24 does not fit my common/garden Pico (the battery cap gets in the way), but I believe the squeeze is a wee bit bigger and should work (anyone use 24mm RDAs with their squeezes?).

Pulse 24 will not fit the Squeeze. Could fit a 23mm but that's the limit.
30/10/17 01:13 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJW's post:
PixelChef (30/10/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)