Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Pi-Tank "Solomon" - accepted atomizer
Pitchel Offline
Mod Vendors

Likes Given: 2
Sex: Undisclosed
Hi all I want to introduce you to the tank from Israel under the code name "Solomon"
Dear comrades! I am pleased to open the topic into a series of record sales and Pi-tank from Israel.
Description:
1. Completely made ​​of stainless steel (SS 316)
2. The flask 10 cc. syringe
3. The distance between the uprights 8mm.
4. The height of 8 mm.
5. Racks machined from stainless steel (SS 316)
6. The height of the duct 6 mm.
7. Machined connector at one with the atomizer.
8. The platform of stainless steel.
9. Fixing the upper helix (diagonal)
10. Lower-side airflow Basic package does not include Dripe-type and winding.

Dripe-type and winding.

There are options to cover for Dripe type, flask stainless steel tank and stainless steel flask for Dripe type

The preliminary price for the basic set of $80, shipping $10 + percentage Paypal $2.5
Prices of options are available:
1. Cover for Dripe type - $10
Pay Pay-Pal to your mailbox: order@cigway.ru
In the subject only to record the series, the payment only after the announcement that the record is closed.
Recording on a series of up to 1 August 2012.
The product will be made once for all, at this time a series of more than 300 copies. After recording a series will be produced. Newsletter is produced all at once within 21 days after the series.
Feedback on the prototype by Mif362
Mif362 Wrote:Keep the sufferers, what would you do without us.
For three days I was doing a test prototype of the Pi-Tank (Tank Solomon). And here is my report. Photos have been taken. At night, lay with the home. When I took the hand of Solomon in the first thing that struck me is the quality and professionalism of treatment. Tank sharpened and collected a good hand at a very good equipment. Amateurish and does not smell here. The thing is solid (too) İmage Do not worry, it's just a prototype, production model will be a lot easier. Buck in the analysis and its winding nichrome 0.2 to 2.8 ohm super thread form after 12-15 ml of slurry, I was pleasantly surprised that all the time floating in the cell slurry evaporation never darkened and changed the taste, even the one that the e-tank in 0.5 ml was beginning to vandalize that "blame" super thread, the increased distance between the coils or the tank itself is not I know.İmage Mounted on bolts, shirokopostavlenye rack, and a fairy tale dream. Winding in its purest form.İmageFilling Base 12mg 60/30/10 and the first attempt to soar on the 4V Ovale V8. I dropped out of the world in the throes of cough, TH, and I was struck down by overdose probably I did exactly the opposite, I lowered the winding to the duct. And drowned in a wonderful couple and taste, with a strong but soft TH. Winding arose because
Below is omitted and failed to appear in the list of second point defects (raise and lower the front air duct) In addition to broader adjustment TH / taste, it should allow the camera to reduce the amount of evaporation and reduce condensation. Hover was a good, fluid flows evenly, without overflow and without Harry. Calculated hole slurry feed well.Vacuum tightening drain slime in the strictly necessary quantity (though it is observed with different zhizhami different viscosities) the disclosure of taste for me was very good, in some ways even much better than e-Tank and Gourmet. The steam could be warmer, this proposal was made to increase the inner diameter of the coil and reduce the external (to reduce weight and increase capacity) The authors fully agree with me and the production model will have these changes. Another change made, the authors regard the external coil cap, it will grind to a cone (1.5-2mm roll enough for a tight grip when opening.) Tank built very tight with minimal gaps, he will not understand, but it will be necessary to make Silushka. Male device (not yet developed) Atomizer assembled without welding, a large solid reliable because it is easy to understand harvested on bolts. Adjustment of excessive traction, I even had a thick mire of its fully open, but leave it as an option, I would recommend. From the air intake openings are not leaked once. Machined connector with an error, too long in the series will be the standard length. On the penetration / lava tubes and other will look like a native, but even at eGo and Ovale (V6 and V8) is very harmonious. Very good device, especially for its price. Finally Pictures - compared with the e-Tank
Feedback on the prototype by Superglucker
Superglucker Wrote:I must say that:
• All that is written below - it's my opinion lisnoe
• All that is written below (except for some items), concerns only a prototype, I have visited in the hands of
• it was not possible to conduct in-depth study of the subject: changing winding (there was one of the stiden), analyze the site ...
• human psychology is arranged so that there is always talk mostly about what I do not like, and if everything is OK - silent

What's good:
• You can say that the pros standard tanks (about fixing the spiral will not say - see above) and, hopefully, well-known
• blowing a hole in the pipe between the posts a lot - good blows.
• Pipe this high - a lot of fluid fit to site
• The quality of surface treatment under the knife is very good (as I understand it, an additional grinding - polishing is not done)
• dumbbell with knurled head, as in the photographs
• Well, stainless steel, best
• price

What is not so:
• air duct in the weights need larger, yes (promised in a series of 4 mm), - 2.5 mm in the prototype
• After the reaming duct in the weights from 2.5 mm to 4 mm stretch was much better. (all items related to the retrofit dumbbells)
• the outside air duct is needed (6 mm promised in the series) - more manure will fit in the prototype of 8 mm
• rolling on top is too small and "sharp" - foul / salted quickly laundered old toothbrush
• screw adjustment is not needed. usually closed the hole with your finger and draw some fluid must be hopping if shortage, but here the air siphon everywhere - in the series will not screw
• the prototype is missing pot above., It will be a series of
• difficult to catch at the bottom to remove the bulb, not really catch on because of that. at the bottom of the bulb comes in 2 times deeper in the light bulb is firmly seated on the ground - probably a plus. about the taste of anything I write, was floating with no flavor
(This post was last modified: 29/10/12 10:38 AM by Pitchel.)
18/07/12 06:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Pitchel's post:
neilk (18/07/12), Transmeta (18/07/12)
Transmeta Offline

Likes Given: 782
Sex: Male
RE: Pi-Tank "Solomon" - accepted atomizer
(18/07/12 06:02 PM)Pitchel Wrote:  Hi all I want to introduce you to the tank from Israel under the code name "Solomon"
Dear comrades! I am pleased to open the topic into a series of record sales and Pi-tank from Israel.
Description:
4. The height of 8 mm.
7. Machined connector at one with the atom.

Pics? Price?

"The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long After the Sweetness of Cheap Price is Forgotten!"
18/07/12 06:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Return to top
Cliffy Offline
Helped organise the first vape fest

Likes Given: 1,826
Got to have pics ya know ! Thumbs Down

Eight years vaping March 2017
18/07/12 07:05 PM
Pitchel Offline
Mod Vendors

one moment plz
(This post was last modified: 18/07/12 08:00 PM by Pitchel.)
18/07/12 07:15 PM
Pitchel Offline
Mod Vendors

i add pics
18/07/12 08:00 PM
Transmeta Offline

Likes Given: 782
Thanks for the pics. Any chance to get close ups of the atomizer head? Does it use wick, mesh what?

"The Bitterness of Poor Quality Lingers Long After the Sweetness of Cheap Price is Forgotten!"
(This post was last modified: 19/07/12 07:24 AM by Transmeta.)
19/07/12 07:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Return to top
Ajnatto Offline

Likes Given: 41
Is this a genesis atty?
19/07/12 07:26 AM
Pharein Offline

Likes Given: 1
I'd like to see how this is put together and operates.
(This post was last modified: 19/07/12 07:35 AM by Pharein.)
19/07/12 07:32 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pharein's post:
Transmeta (19/07/12)
Ian-C Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 49
(19/07/12 07:32 AM)Pharein Wrote:  I'd like to see how this is put together and operates.

+1 A video of assembly and in operation would be useful.

19/07/12 09:12 AM
Pitchel Offline
Mod Vendors

(18/07/12 06:15 PM)Transmeta Wrote:  
(18/07/12 06:02 PM)Pitchel Wrote:  Hi all I want to introduce you to the tank from Israel under the code name "Solomon"
Description:
4. The height of 8 mm.
7. Machined connector at one with the atom.

Pics? Price?

(19/07/12 07:22 AM)Transmeta Wrote:  Thanks for the pics. Any chance to get close ups of the atomizer head? Does it use wick, mesh what?

Yes, use the wick of the silica filament tip test sample and close-up photos will be later
(This post was last modified: 20/07/12 09:35 PM by Pitchel.)
19/07/12 10:12 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)