Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poping sound coming from mod
Alexoferith Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
Poping sound coming from mod
I wonder if anyone can help me. I started vaping during the latter half of 2017 then I stopped. I recently started again. I owned a Smok Baby Beast with TVF8 tank and a Smok GX2/4. I have in total 4 tanks. Obviously, each mod had a tank attached. The other two were just left on the side. And when I finished the juice this time, I changed the tank to the two that were left standing around. When I tried to vape, "park", that was the sound. Then it was difficult to inhale. This happened to both. Has the coil blown or something like that? If so, why? By the way, these tanks are relatively new at the time I stopped. I had used them a couple of times, cleaned them using a sonic cleaner with warm water. Refilled it but then I didn't use them until now. Any idea? Many thanks in advance.
04/12/18 03:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
@rattspitt Offline
Push the tempo

Likes Given: 1,825
Sex: Male
RE: Poping sound coming from mod
If the tanks have been sat full of juice for a while the coils probably flooded out,take the coil out and give it a good blow to get rid of any clogged up juice and give the tank base a good wipe out hopefully should be good to go otherwise shove a new coil in.
04/12/18 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes @rattspitt's post:
Barnweld (04/12/18)
Alexoferith Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:

RE: Poping sound coming from mod
(04/12/18 05:03 PM)@rattspitt Wrote:  If the tanks have been sat full of juice for a while the coils probably flooded out,take the coil out and give it a good blow to get rid of any clogged up juice and give the tank base a good wipe out hopefully should be good to go otherwise shove a new coil in.

Thank you very much for your advice. I will do that when I get home. Thanks again for your help.
05/12/18 01:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexoferith's post:
@rattspitt (05/12/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)