Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preferred build for Geekvape Zeus tank
Ducati_Dreaming Offline
Beardy Ducati Rider

Likes Given: 43
Sex: Male
Preferred build for Geekvape Zeus tank
Wotcha peeps,

I have recently picked up a couple of Geekvape Zeus tanks and while I am really pleased with the design and the way they vape (ish), the flavour could be improved a little I think.

The first time I slapped a build in one, I used a round clapton type coil and got almost zero flavour from it. I took that out and put a flat clapton or tank track type coil in and there was a noticeable improvement but its still not quite right.

Fruit flavours seem to be faring better than desert based juices but I'm still not 100%. I tend to vape at around 28w - 34w so I know I'm not over cooking my custards, so to speak.

Are there any other zeus tank owners out there that have stumbled on a preferred build? if so can you post some pics please or at least let me know what build you have found to work. It's mainly deserts that I would like to improve tbh.

I'm going to go back to basics with it over the weekend and put a single strand old school coil in there and see if that makes a difference to my custards.

Anyway, any pics/info would be fantastic Smiling

12/01/18 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Devilon Offline

Likes Given: 117
Sex: Male
RE: Preferred build for Geekvape Zeus tank
I originally used one of the coils that it came with and used it with some puff organic cotton pads and the flavour was spot on for me.

I have since used some clapton 26/30 wire wrapped round a 3mm rod and this works just as well.

For the cotton I used the Scottish roll method and I'm having no issues at all.

A Friendly & Drama Free Forum
The Vapers Cafe
13/01/18 09:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)