Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prince Baby: do I get it?
Ray_of_Light Offline

Likes Given: 47
Sex: Male
Prince Baby: do I get it?
I usually like to try new mainstream tanks as they appear on the market.
I skipped the Smok Prince tank as I didn't like how it's coil were made, in my opinion the TFV8 (non Baby) remain a better choice in comparison.
Now Smok has produced the Prince Baby, which uses the same coils of the TFV8 Baby / Big Baby, which happens to be the same coils I already use on a different array of tanks. So, I am tempted to replace at least one Big Baby with a Prince Baby. Mostly, I like the new latch closure mechanism.
There are a couple of niggles.
First, the fishbowl glass. Quite often, my mod/tank is tipped while standing on a surface: nothing happen with a normal tank, but the same "fall" easily shatter the fishbowl.
Second, I don't like the look of a fishbowl tank.
Third, my Big Babies are Light Edition. The new Prince Baby doesn't come in a lighted version, but Smok has introduced the lighted 0.15 Ohm coils; I use 0.4 Ohm and I consider the LED throwaway coils to be excessively wasteful. So there would be no lighted up Baby Prince for me.
At the end of this, it come my question for the UKV members who have the Smok Prince Baby Tank. How do you like it? There is any improvement or vantage point over the TFV8 family of tanks which use the same coils?
Regards,
15/04/18 04:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
onikami Offline
I puwd I saw a puwddy cat

Likes Given: 908
Sex: Other
RE: Prince Baby: do I get it?
I have the baby prince and do absolutely love the look of the resign. It looks awesome on the tac-21. I changed the drip tip to match the mod. I've also ordered the black resin tank which will be arriving this week ebay.
Not worried about dropping the tank and breaking the glass. only an idiot would worry about that. over 3 years of vaping, only dropped a tank once-the uwell crown v1 in Paris. And why the big deal about dropping it anyway? If you are careless, tough. Alternatively, stop being victor meldrew and buy a spare one.

I didn't care for the light up coil and threw it away after a few tank full-primarily because I used one of those annoying flavours that are hard to get rid of when you want to put a new juice in.

the airflow isn't as smooth as the freemax pure-then again I have yet to find any tank that beats the pure for smooth airflow. it can be a little loud-but overall, it is a good tank to have in ones arsenal of tanks.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated İmage
15/04/18 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes onikami's post:
Barnweld (15/04/18)
Ray_of_Light Offline

Thanks Oni for the reply.
At this point I think I'm going to buy one together with some spares (glass/acrylic bulbs & resin drip tip) sometime in my next batch of purchases at the end of month.
It uses the coils which I already have in numbers, this is a major plus for me. I use the V8 coils in the Baby, Big Baby and the Ello. I may set aside one of the three and replace it with the Prince Baby.
15/04/18 11:28 PM
onikami Offline
I puwd I saw a puwddy cat

Likes Given: 908
Sex: Other
does look pretty good on the gen3

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated İmage
17/04/18 08:05 PM
Ray_of_Light Offline

Sorry for next off-topic question, I wanted to ask it but I don't think it is worth its own thread.

As I'm thinking of acquiring an {external batteries} 3-cell mod; my question is, the red GEN 3 you own, is of a fire-engine red colour, or is of that washed bordeaux red - which I absolutely dislike?

I bought a red eLeaf iStick QC200, of that bordeaux red, and I can't match it to any tank really.

Thanks,
23/04/18 07:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)