Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rebuildable MTL tanks?
JJW Offline

Likes Given: 21
Sex:
RE: Rebuildable MTL tanks?
(06/12/16 02:08 PM)@rattspitt Wrote:  Augvape Merlin's worth a look,easy to build on and has an airflow restricting thingy that screws into the deck to close down the airflow aswell as the normal airflow slots .

What he said.

I don't MTL but tried several tanks looking for a replacement for daughters Kayfun lite+. This was the only one that she liked. Much simpler to fill and rewick than the KFL+
06/12/16 04:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Filbert Offline

Likes Given: 228
Sex: Male
Merlins are nice tanks but for me a bit too airy for a proper mouth to lunger, even with the airflow gizmo installed.

You absolutely can use them for mtl but it's a very open draw.

Good roomy build deck, good flavour, easy to build, wick and fill, just a tad airy for me personally.
(This post was last modified: 06/12/16 07:19 PM by Filbert.)
06/12/16 04:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Juice head Offline
Back to basics!

Likes Given: 2,352
How about the new GG Tilemahos armed.

I'm a big fan of the Tilemahos tanks. Just ordered an 'Armed' and it looks as if they are still available on the GG website Thumbs Up

06/12/16 04:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Juice head's post:
Nayngnottz94 (06/12/16)
Nayngnottz94 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 292
Mate I'm telling you now right, get the Taifun GT3, don't bother with the Rose, Kayfun or any of this other crap, they're not on the same level, order from here http://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/
Or here http://www.dandycloud.fr/ great prices and fast shipping, saves going fasttech or gearbest, or paying full retail price at Cremedevape
06/12/16 05:23 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Nayngnottz94's post:
Barnweld (06/12/16), domejunky (07/12/16)
obijon Offline

Likes Given: 47
Have 3 RTAs now, Squape R, Kayfun lite plus and the Kayfun 5 and there all great.
06/12/16 07:46 PM
decoy Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
Erlkonigin RTA
awesome tanks when wicked using bowtie method
easy to build and wick once you know the bowtie method
the cons are the original comes with plastic tank and the clones can leak norm due to the small o rings round the filling ports
and if you get a clone make sure it has a steel drip tip
there is/was a mini ver available aswell
06/12/16 07:59 PM
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 240
(06/12/16 03:35 PM)Vapewhore Wrote:  Yeah they're like those old style shitty kanger ones with the rubber bung bit that gets pushed up the hole....Facepalm lol, I'm sure you know the ones I mean Smiling

Not just like them - they ARE the one with the bung up the holeSmiling Recoiled and bungedSmiling. After the Tron-S (won't go on about them anymore, do a forum search if you want to know more) they are my most used vaping devices. Rebuilt NV style on a mini protank or similar, they can be very good. Intense flavour MTL at 15-20w, no leaks at all. Just look a bit silly on a 510 mod (needs a EGO/510 adaptor), being long and skinny, but I guess they were built for tubular EGO batteries.
(This post was last modified: 06/12/16 08:58 PM by MDC.)
06/12/16 08:57 PM
domejunky Offline

Likes Given: 25
Sex:
(06/12/16 05:23 PM)Nayngnottz94 Wrote:  Mate I'm telling you now right, get the Taifun GT3, don't bother with the Rose, Kayfun or any of this other crap, they're not on the same level, order from here http://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/
Or here http://www.dandycloud.fr/ great prices and fast shipping, saves going fasttech or gearbest, or paying full retail price at Cremedevape
If you can cope with the size, you can't beat a Taifun. Super smooth.

I'm getting a similar vape from a Cthulhu MTL, but it's 24mm
07/12/16 10:58 AM
Nayngnottz94 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 292
(07/12/16 10:58 AM)domejunky Wrote:  
(06/12/16 05:23 PM)Nayngnottz94 Wrote:  Mate I'm telling you now right, get the Taifun GT3, don't bother with the Rose, Kayfun or any of this other crap, they're not on the same level, order from here http://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/
If you can cope with the size, you can't beat a Taifun. Super smooth.

I'm getting a similar vape from a Cthulhu MTL, but it's 24mm
I'd rather have a big tank than not be satisfied with a £100.00 plus tank...
07/12/16 11:54 AM
quincey43 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Female
How about the Ego One mega with the CLR heads just take out the cotton dry burn and rewick. I have lots of rebuildable atties but for weekends away I always take my Ego One's and then just need cotton to rewick.
07/12/16 02:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)