Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Repair] rDNA 40 USB charge port
teckul Offline

Likes Given: 196
Sex: Male
[Repair] rDNA 40 USB charge port
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, not been on here for a while...

Am looking for someone who could fit a new USB charge port to a Vaporshark rDNA 40 please. I would also need the parts.

Can arrange shipping/collection via DPD to any UK mainland address or if you are in the East Midlands/Northants/Bedfordshire area I can drop off/collect.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help or refer me to someone who can.

:::: Not a vaper but GF vapes - Vaporshark rDNA40 & Mini Nautilus ::::
11/09/17 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
xxxxx Offline

Likes Given: 65
Sex:
RE: [Repair] rDNA 40 USB charge port
(11/09/17 09:51 AM)teckul Wrote:  Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, not been on here for a while...

Am looking for someone who could fit a new USB charge port to a Vaporshark rDNA 40 please. I would also need the parts.

Can arrange shipping/collection via DPD to any UK mainland address or if you are in the East Midlands/Northants/Bedfordshire area I can drop off/collect.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help or refer me to someone who can.

There (was/is) a user on the aaec forum by the username of windows who (did/does) that sort of thing.

Or you could hunt around for one of the rather good, discontinued clones, I picked one up for about £12 a while ago, though rules prevent me from saying where.

Vaping is just another habit
Yesterday 05:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes xxxxx's post:
teckul (Today)
teckul Offline

Likes Given: 196
Sex: Male

RE: [Repair] rDNA 40 USB charge port
(Yesterday 05:05 PM)xxxxx Wrote:  There (was/is) a user on the aaec forum by the username of windows who (did/does) that sort of thing.

Or you could hunt around for one of the rather good, discontinued clones, I picked one up for about £12 a while ago, though rules prevent me from saying where.

Thanks for the info, I guess these are no longer popular due to cheaper devices that are 'good enough' for many users.

I'd rather not bin this thing, its perfectly fine when manually charging the 18650's its just nice to have the USB port if a charger is not available.....will take a look at that other forum though

:::: Not a vaper but GF vapes - Vaporshark rDNA40 & Mini Nautilus ::::
Today 02:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)