Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SMOK TFV8 CLOUD BEAST
Sm0kah Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex: Male
SMOK TFV8 CLOUD BEAST
I all i currently have a innokin coolfire iv t100 mod with a isub tank (plasic tank)

I am wondering can i fit a different make tank on there as i have seen SMOK TFV8 CLOUD BEAST that looks nice just wondering if it will fit also if its any good and make a better vape experience.

If not what could you reccomend putting on there.

Thanks in advance Smiling
01/01/17 08:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
R1samo Offline
Serial vapist

Likes Given: 8
RE: SMOK TFV8 CLOUD BEAST
No probs running the tfv8 on there but most the coils perform better at 100w plus
And with the tfv8 you'll be using juice like it's going out of fashion
Personally I'd say you'd be better off with the tfv8 baby beast
01/01/17 09:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes R1samo's post:
phil1955 (04/01/17)
Sm0kah Offline

Likes Given: 7

Thank you very much -R1samo i will have a look at this would there be any others to have a look at ?
02/01/17 10:25 AM
R1samo Offline
Serial vapist

You tube is a good resource for reviews.
Don't just watch one review make sure you watch a few and remember taste is subjective what works for one person may not work for another. One mans tablecloth is another mans Armani suit!!
There's literally thousands of tanks out there and once you catch shinyitus you'll probably want most of them lol
02/01/17 01:00 PM
MjrTom Offline
Floating 'round my tin can...

Likes Given: 322
Sex: Undisclosed
I have both the TFV8 baby 22mm & 24.5mm versions in my tank rotation.

The build quality is reasonably good, doesn't leak and the stock coils are actually better than I thought they would be.

Given you are using a single cell mod you would probably be better off with the baby tank than the full blown TFV8. A single 18650 is going to struggle to drive those coils.

If your after something a bit more relaxed style the Cleito & Atlantis Evo are also good tanks which I use frequentlyWink

MODS: RX200, Cuboid 150TC, NX75, VT75 Nano, Pico, VF Lite, iPV D3, Elfin Mini, Tesla Stealth.
TANKS: TFV8 Baby & Big Baby, Cleito, Atlantis Evo, Crown, Aromamizer Supreme, Ammit, Avocado 24, Limitless Plus.
RDA: Tsunami 22 & 24
Squonk: Pico, Petri v2 BF, Hastur 2S
02/01/17 01:57 PM
R1samo Offline
Serial vapist

+1 for the cleito
02/01/17 02:27 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes R1samo's post:
Sm0kah (02/01/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)