Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SQUONK BUILD ON THE MESH COIL RDA -CETO RDA
Joshua1982 Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed

CETO RDA 24mm is the first mesh coil RDA by Cthulhu MOD

Probably the best flavor RDA with big cloud

Clamp post to lock mesh

Squonk Friendly

Adjustable airflow

Compatible 810(Kennedy,Goon) drip tip

304 food grade steel

Designed in Germany and made in China
03/08/17 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lofty464 Offline

Likes Given: 34
It's a great Rda I haven't put the sqounker on yet but that will be the next step but so far it's not whistling it is hard to take the black top off but a bit of lube or something will sort that out but very pleased with It so far

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 04/08/17 10:56 AM by Lofty464.)
04/08/17 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevelauder Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 682
RE: SQUONK BUILD ON THE MESH COIL RDA -CETO RDA
Take an o-ring off the base to make the top cap easier to deal with. It still grips like a mofo only with one... but at least you don't need Herculean strength to remove it the next time.

The whistling happens when the build/cotton runs too close to the mouthpiece. If you build lower, the whistling disappears. The build Grimm runs in this video makes my skin crawl! The cotton needs to touch every part of the mesh (including tucking into the corners by the post. Having that much exposed mesh means a nasty vape when running more watts. When you get it right... 120w vapes all day (not even close to resembling a hot vape at that wattage - just immense flavour).

Must admit, I'm not convinced of it in squonk mode. Yes it does a good job of saturating the cotton, but as soon as you let go of the bottle it seems to suck most of your juice back in. The cotton remains moist, but nowhere near as saturated as it can be in a non-squonk config.

Overall, I'm still loving this RDA... even though the amount of cotton used makes it difficult to change flavours without rewicking!
04/08/17 11:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lofty464 Offline

Likes Given: 34
If I've got this wrong my apologies but I don't know if it was grim green or another review on you tube but they put either 3/4 alien coils instead of mesh looked pretty cool the only problem I still have is taking the top off the O rings are amazingly thick because it takes a lot to pull the casing off other than that it's great

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
06/08/17 09:34 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,384
Sex: Male
what about making a few with better , smaller airflow holes for MTL vapers, many of whom squonk , everything used to be MTL at one time, but this past few years, its massive airflow, massive juice consumption ,massive power, dont forget about the guys that were here from the beginning when 15w was the maximum for regulated and a decent vape was a well set up genny on a mech

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

06/08/17 11:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Cheekiecharlie's post:
Barnweld (07/08/17), fridgemagnett (06/08/17), jabberwockie (16/08/17)
Kenneth Online

Likes Given: 3,897
I agree that there is a shortage of new mtl RDAs but you make it sound like those guys haven't followed the trends. Some haven't but some of us have adapted. What I don't understand is why so many vapers, especially long standing ones, are stuck with a single technique. It seems akin to fussy eaters, mix it up a little give different things a fair crack of the whip and a whole world of diversity opens up. I vape from 12w to 120w and enjoy it all.
(This post was last modified: 06/08/17 11:28 PM by Kenneth.)
06/08/17 11:23 PM
fridgemagnett Offline

Likes Given: 1,344
I don't want to be diverse. I know what I like, and that is old fashioned MTL vaping.

With 1.0 to 1.2mm airhole, somewhere between 10 and 20 Watts. Bliss.
06/08/17 11:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridgemagnett's post:
Barnweld (07/08/17)
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 5,384
i vape as i smoked kenneth, i find direct lung inhalers weird, i bet none of them smoked like that , each to their own , personally, i want to put the least amount of chemicals possible into my well damaged lungs nowadays, yes i could stop vaping , but i enjoy it , high nic and a small airhole is all i use, its hard enough to find a single coil dripper , nevermind the huge gaps that are on many now , instead of holes

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

http://forum.squonking.co.uk/index.php

07/08/17 01:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
Barnweld (07/08/17)
Clive Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 245
And there was me thinking Grimm new lots of things and he don't even know about 2 battery squonkers. Lost vape bf drone by any chance meets that criteria

Brass nemesis / Dicodes Dani S extreme / taifun gt / kayfun 3.1 ES / ithaka / steamboy stormrider 2.1 / Hercules + kayfun conversion / AGA td / Origen dripper Smiling Jump for Joy
07/08/17 11:30 AM
SJP! Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 21
I still vape high nic, mouth to lung with tiny airhole in a swuonker. It is hard to find this kind of thing nowadays.....had to make my own :/

I do like the look of this though, not used mesh for probaby years now.
(This post was last modified: 07/08/17 02:01 PM by SJP!.)
07/08/17 01:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)