Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SX Pure Tanks - TPD
khaled75 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed
SX Pure Tanks - TPD
Hi all, have been looking to buy a couple of SX pure Tanks before they are no longer available and strangely am not finding any vendors offering them at a discount. If anyone has seen them at clearance process I would really appreciate a heads up.

Thanks
19/05/17 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShagDoubt Offline
MV Pilot

Likes Given: 449
Sex: Male
RE: SX Pure Tanks - TPD
TBH I've never seen them.
Gotta be a couple years ago when they were announced and mods like the IPV5 had a mode to cater for them. There was even a listing for the tanks on Fasttech but it rapidly got discontinued.
I don't think they actually ever existed myself.

.......unless someone knows different.....

(This post was last modified: 19/05/17 01:33 PM by ShagDoubt.)
19/05/17 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
khaled75 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Undisclosed

(19/05/17 01:30 PM)ShagDoubt Wrote:  TBH I've never seen them.
Gotta be a couple years ago when they were announced and mods like the IPV5 had a mode to cater for them. There was even a listing for the tanks on Fasttech but it rapidly got discontinued.

Hi mate, have actually been using one for the better part of a year. Am just looking to get another couple as spares ... just in case.
19/05/17 02:28 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes khaled75's post:
ShagDoubt (19/05/17)
ShagDoubt Offline
MV Pilot

Likes Given: 449
Sex: Male
(19/05/17 02:28 PM)khaled75 Wrote:  
(19/05/17 01:30 PM)ShagDoubt Wrote:  TBH I've never seen them.

Hi mate, have actually been using one for the better part of a year. Am just looking to get another couple as spares ... just in case.
Cool - I assumed they were mythical lol.Smiling

I remember kinda liking the concept and pre-ordering one from FT - which was discontinued before it ever came into stock

After posting I Google'd around a little and found a few spares and a coupla UK sellers. Only spent a coupla minutes so there may well be something out there but i guess that if they're over 2ml you may not be able to buy after midnight.Confused

(This post was last modified: 19/05/17 09:39 PM by ShagDoubt.)
19/05/17 09:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)