Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secondhand vapour is harmless
Sludge Van Diesel Offline

Likes Given: 53
Sex:
Secondhand vapour is harmless
Air Sampling confirms secondhand vapour is harmless

http://www.vapingpost.com/2017/05/03/air...-harmless/

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish (Although my preferred option is to vape & drink wine with the wise)
07/05/17 08:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Sludge Van Diesel's post:
AlpineNewt (09/05/17), Mandro (07/05/17), nosmo (07/05/17)
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 3,042
Sex:
RE: Secondhand vapour is harmless
(07/05/17 08:51 AM)Sludge Van Diesel Wrote:  Air Sampling confirms secondhand vapour is harmless

http://www.vapingpost.com/2017/05/03/air...-harmless/

I'm pretty certain that this was confirmed, in a study, around eighteen months ago. IIRC some samples were found to contain less toxins than background air.
07/05/17 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

Sex:

There was a study on the contents of vapour & more recently the thing from UCL, but this one is from samples within a confined space with people vaping, which to my knowledge is the first time it's been done.

Better to study for one hour with the wise, than to drink wine with the foolish (Although my preferred option is to vape & drink wine with the wise)
07/05/17 04:21 PM
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 3,042
Sex:
(07/05/17 04:21 PM)Sludge Van Diesel Wrote:  There was a study on the contents of vapour & more recently the thing from UCL, but this one is from samples within a confined space with people vaping, which to my knowledge is the first time it's been done.

The study I'm thinking of was specifically on exhaled vapour. Not quite the same as sampling from a vapour filled room, but having been taken from the source, so to speak, it isn't that far removed.

Funnily enough that study wasn't reported on the front of any daily newspapers.
07/05/17 04:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nisam's post:
Sludge Van Diesel (07/05/17)

Sex:

(07/05/17 04:33 PM)nisam Wrote:  
(07/05/17 04:21 PM)Sludge Van Diesel Wrote:  There was a study on the contents of vapour & more recently the thing from UCL, but this one is from samples within a confined space with people vaping, which to my knowledge is the first time it's been done.

The study I'm thinking of was specifically on exhaled vapour. Not quite the same as sampling from a vapour filled room, but having been taken from the source, so to speak, it isn't that far removed.

Funnily enough that study wasn't reported on the front of any daily newspapers.

Not exactly front page news compared to other things happening at the moment. Let's face it, it's not really newsworthy to anyone outside of the vaping community & as nothing's blowing up, bursting into flames, or otherwise harming somebody the press have nothing to demonise, so it's of no interest to them.

07/05/17 07:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sludge Van Diesel's post:
1shot1kill (08/05/17), AlpineNewt (09/05/17)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)