Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
Andy-K Offline

Likes Given: 714
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
(30/09/15 02:08 PM)Gazzee Wrote:  
(28/09/13 11:02 PM)Andy-K Wrote:  Good write up Katy! Vape Escape is definitely worth a visit - great range & fantastic staff.

Check out TABLites as well if you're in Manchester centre, 19 Swan St. Good range of starter kits, clearos, juice etc. (try the cheesecake - its lovely!) all at good prices. Again, friendly staff & they are open until 8pm on Thursdays.

I'm liking the idea of a list of local shops so I'll mention Vapours in Armentieres Square, Stalybridge. Good selection of eGo kits & loads of juice, (Liberty Flights, Celtic Vapours, Vapour 4 You to name a few), & they appear to be one of the few shops that open on a Sunday!

Yeh Andy, Vapours in Stalybridge nice shop,Tom the manager is a hell of a nice guy.
Get my Celtic Vapours "Crazeberry" there --and it works fine in my Atlantis tanks,nice throat hit too not my ADV but nice for a while for a change.

Yep, good lad is Tom. Always up for a chat, even if you're not buying anything Thumbs Up
30/09/15 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andy-K's post:
voodoobloo (30/09/15)
Morlock Offline

Likes Given: 96
I visited Elite Cigs in Manchester Arndale Market (not the same shop as in the OP). As a complete noob, I got my first e-cig today, the guy running it was very helpful and willing to chat for a while answering my obviously noob questions.

Three 10ml for a fiver of Inspired Vapour (24mg), and although I have nothing to compare it to as I haven't vaped before, I'm now happily vaping Cherry Tunes flavour which tastes good.

A big FU to the baccy I think.

(This post was last modified: 13/11/15 05:46 PM by Morlock.)
13/11/15 05:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stonesy Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 0
I'm in Rochdale, online only for now but happy to deliver locally.

http://www.cloudscapevapes.co.uk - Premium USA & UK e-liquids at realistic prices!
27/11/15 01:15 PM
yahoo2u2 Offline
Vaping is NOT a crime, banning it is

Likes Given: 483
Sex: Male
Shops in Manchester, Oldham, and Rochdale
Vapeman, now vape station Rochdale, whit worth, bacup

Smile, it wont hurt you, go on try it......or not, freedom of choice I suppose.
07/12/15 11:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)