Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smok T Priv - Increase tank size
datastreem Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex:
Smok T Priv - Increase tank size
hey guys,

Thanks for having me on board Smiling

I'm thinking of buying a T Priv SMOK but as the new laws etc. the size of the tank is only a 2ml (as you all know) so how can I go about increasing the size?

I have an aspire cleito tank on a eleaf ijust2 which i bought a year or so ago, that has a 4.5 ml tank on it, and i'd like to make my own coils so was thinking of getting the "aspire Cleito 120 rta system to go with the SMOK and use the shell from the cleito to make a 4.5ml tank etc.

I also have a kangertech which is OK but i'm really liking the SMOK T PRIV with the wattage and voltage etc.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks
13/11/17 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,433
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Smok T Priv - Increase tank size
Why not just buy a 5ml version and save the hassle.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3006/10007487/6079600

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/1000...vw-apv-box

(This post was last modified: 13/11/17 07:30 PM by Richard46.)
13/11/17 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Richard46's post:
datastreem (13/11/17), kenny (13/11/17)
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Even better get a decent rebuildable tank with a big tank rather than a fiddly rebuildable atomiser. They are legion.

Edit Sorry and welcome just noticed you are a new member.

(This post was last modified: 13/11/17 07:41 PM by Richard46.)
13/11/17 07:39 PM
datastreem Offline

Sex:

oooo nice......so do you get everything that's in the picture the RBA coil etc. (picture number 4) looks like you do...

one of the discussions though says "Yes but the RBA section of this does not work. It's shorted from the factory even without any coils installed. Check youtube/reddit.."

What does shorted mean?

Cheers
13/11/17 07:39 PM
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

(13/11/17 07:39 PM)datastreem Wrote:  oooo nice......so do you get everything that's in the picture the RBA coil etc. (picture number 4) looks like you do...

one of the discussions though says "Yes but the RBA section of this does not work. It's shorted from the factory even without any coils installed. Check youtube/reddit.."

What does shorted mean?

Cheers

Well to be honest I know nothing of Smok stuff just wanted to point out that if you where keen on the TFV8 Big Baby Clearomizer and are happy to buy from China no need to worry about 2ml tank limits.

As my post above I would not be bothering with rebuilable atomisers. If you want to replace your own coils get a tank with a proper open build deck (an RTA). In my opinion, other opinions are available.

Edit If FastTech show a picture or say 'Authentic' then that is what you get. Not instant delivery; about 11days with UK packet post option if item is shown as in stock.

(13/11/17 07:39 PM)datastreem Wrote:  oooo nice......so do you get everything that's in the picture the RBA coil etc. (picture number 4) looks like you do...

What does shorted mean?

Cheers

Shorted means it will not work. Usually because a coil is touching a part of tank body it should not be touching.

(This post was last modified: 13/11/17 07:57 PM by Richard46.)
13/11/17 07:53 PM
datastreem Offline

Sex:

Quote:As my post above I would not be bothering with rebuilable atomisers. If you want to replace your own coils get a tank with a proper open build deck (an RTA).

thanks mate.....i'm a little confused...?!?

that tank and kit looks like it's got everything in that I need? sorry for the dumb question...i thought that it was a RTA...been reading a lot and I thought RBA is the same....where you build your own coils etc.

on a good note got a note back from the supplier and they say that 1 in 1000 may be faulty but not to worry about it as they would sort out any problems etc.

Smiling
(This post was last modified: Today 11:41 AM by datastreem.)
Today 11:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)