Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Squonk box recommendation?
flearider Offline

Likes Given: 229
Sex: Male
RE: Squonk box recommendation?
(10/08/17 05:25 PM)Chrido81 Wrote:  The VT inbox is amazing value at the moment, even full price from UK vendors it's about 70 notes (or less) minus the RDA that used to come with it. Just bear in mind there's issues with some of the battery doors being a bit loose. Some doors fit better than others so I'd recommend picking up a few sets of panels to go with it.

I really couldn't be happier with this mod to take with me for work. I carry a few VTC5 batteries around with me and that's enough to get me from morning to evening, bearing in mind I have 2 10 minute breaks at work plus a half hour for lunch. I tend to build a nice fat single flat clapton coil around .5 to .6 for work. I find it really gets the most out of the single 18650 and is a decent vape at 40w.
I'd look at your vtc5's .. a 30q does me all day at 35-40 on a.4 ss

What does it matter now if men believe or no?
What is to come will come. And soon you too will stand aside,
To murmur in pity that my words were true
(Cassandra, in Agamemnon by Aeschylus)
To see the wizard one must look behind the curtain ....
10/08/17 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chrido81 Offline
Chris D

Likes Given: 276
Sex: Male
RE: Squonk box recommendation?
(10/08/17 07:02 PM)flearider Wrote:  
(10/08/17 05:25 PM)Chrido81 Wrote:  The VT inbox is amazing value at the moment, even full price from UK vendors it's about 70 notes (or less) minus the RDA that used to come with it. Just bear in mind there's issues with some of the battery doors being a bit loose. Some doors fit better than others so I'd recommend picking up a few sets of panels to go with it.

I really couldn't be happier with this mod to take with me for work. I carry a few VTC5 batteries around with me and that's enough to get me from morning to evening, bearing in mind I have 2 10 minute breaks at work plus a half hour for lunch. I tend to build a nice fat single flat clapton coil around .5 to .6 for work. I find it really gets the most out of the single 18650 and is a decent vape at 40w.
I'd look at your vtc5's .. a 30q does me all day at 35-40 on a.4 ss

They're fine tbh and brand new. But I vape very heavily when I get the chance. Constant chain vaping during the 45 mins I walk each way to work. I just carry 3 around with me because you never know. I might get dragged into a pub for the evening, or what have you. As far as my work day goes, I will get through probably most of one cell. It's 5pm to 1am that does the damage Wink

Oh and I can now attest that the VT inbox will withstand a drop from 4ft onto concrete. Bent over to pick my bag up and out she slid from my jacket chest pocket. Only light scuffs to a couple of corners but I'm an idiot for not zipping the pocket up! Roll Eyes

(This post was last modified: 11/08/17 06:18 PM by Chrido81.)
11/08/17 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)