Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still Trying but doing better
Rhea Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

RE: Still Trying but doing better
Filbert - you did make me laugh with your response. Smoking started for me behind the gym at school in '74. We only had the BBC and itv then. You could buy a fag for 1p from the paper shop opposite and persevering with the searing burn of lungs to be like everyone else that could smoke. Normally I do mouth lung but today on my new cool fire I tried direct to lung - I was back there, a feather hair cut or it could have been the Farrah Fawcett and a set of lungs on fire. Don't think I will try that again. Can't say I am completely over the urge to smoke - passed someone today and could have pulled their arm off to get to the ciggie. But each day is one step forward.
I have to say even if hubby thinks I am puffing too much and I have a dummy in my mouth (an ex smoker who found it easy to stop) my thickly throat and morning cough has cleared up
11/07/18 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 5 users Like Rhea's post:
@rattspitt (13/07/18), Filbert (11/07/18), hachi (12/07/18), nisam (11/07/18), Richard46 (13/07/18)
greendog Offline

Likes Given: 29
Sex:
RE: Still Trying but doing better
stick with it. It's the best thing you will ever do. It is hard though.

lost or stolen dog ?

http://www.dogtag.org.uk
13/07/18 08:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes greendog's post:
@rattspitt (14/07/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)