Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Juggernaut Prebuilt Coils
MDC Offline

Likes Given: 251
Sex: Male
RE: Super Juggernaut Prebuilt Coils
(07/01/17 03:57 PM)Bugsy Wrote:  
(07/01/17 12:54 PM)MDC Wrote:  
(07/01/17 12:32 PM)Bugsy Wrote:  Aah, get it now, thanks for clarifying. I think I need a more up-to-date mod in anycase so I'll get my research boots on!

The mod must be able to fire the coil, but if you're going high power, make sure you have good, high drain batteries too. What kind of power are you going to be using?

At the moment I don't go higher than 40-45 watts (this is the power?). However if I can get a setup which allows me to occasionally vape at higher watts without any burnt taste / dry hits I'd like that Smiling .
So, ignoring silly claims for 113w single battery mods, to get any kind of battery life from a high drain battery you don't want to go much over 60w per battery, 75w max.

So, at the moment you are OK for a single battery mod, but much higher, you will need a multiple (2,3 or 4) battery mod.

Have a browse around, all manufacturers now state what minimum coil resistance their mods will drive, you presumably need the figure for watts/power mode.

My normal vaping is MTL at 15-25w with an occasional cloud at 50w, all with simple single coils.
07/01/17 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MjrTom Offline
Floating 'round my tin can...

Likes Given: 322
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: Super Juggernaut Prebuilt Coils
If it just for kicks at home then you cant go wrong with a Wismec RX200 of various versions.
Enough battery capacity and power to drive pretty much anything you throw at it.

Pair it up with some brand new Samsung 25R and your sorted. Smiling

MODS: RX200, Cuboid 150TC, NX75, VT75 Nano, Pico, VF Lite, iPV D3, Elfin Mini, Tesla Stealth.
TANKS: TFV8 Baby & Big Baby, Cleito, Atlantis Evo, Crown, Aromamizer Supreme, Ammit, Avocado 24, Limitless Plus.
RDA: Tsunami 22 & 24
Squonk: Pico, Petri v2 BF, Hastur 2S
08/01/17 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)