Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Text Review Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 1,195
Sex: Male

RE: Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC
The the first of the"new to me" "big bottles" I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Storm

This is part of the "Pipe Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

Another unique take on a popular Virginia-Perique, or VaPer blend; Storm is a blend of Virginia tobaccos ranging from Lemon yellow to Brown, ample "real-deal" Perique and a modicum of Dark Fired Kentucky Burley. The draw starts out slightly sweet with hints and aroma of chocolate and fig, evolving into a delicately sour tang typical of Perique blends on the exhale, and finishes strong with a smokey, peppery flare for the aftertaste.

I've said quite few times how much I like Perique - and blends with noticeable Perique - and reviewed the other VaPer offerings from NET LLC already in this thread. Dark Fired Burley is an interesting addition, and I definitely like the sound of "ample" Perique...

The liquid is a fairly dark gold colour and smells of a very "pipe-ish" and complex tobacco.

I tried this in my HF Sidewinder at 0.8 ohms and my Snapdragon at 0.2 ohms.

When vaped the flavour is indeed complex and very pleasing - even with the aggressive build in the Snapdragon, the vape is smooth (but the hit is good). It tastes pretty much as NET describe it - I certainly get the hints of chocolate and slightly sweetness on the draw, but I can't say I noticed anything figgy. The exhale is strongly Perique and the aftertaste is quite sharply sour in a good way. The vapour has a pipe-ness to its odour (but is neither persistent or annoying to others). The subtle aspects of the blend are revealed more by the more gentle build I've used in the Sidewinder but the liquid has been a great vape in both atomisers.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this one (I've vaped 10ml of it already).

I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

20/09/16 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
morningdew Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
Still loving this range here. My current favourites being Mercenary, Raven, The Ruins, Fistful of Burley, Turkish Blend & Burley Blast.

Also a mention to Yesteryear and 3 Crowns.

Been playing around with making my own Marlboro and Camel mixes from the single varietals - Fired Cured Burley, Red Virginia, Izmir/Oriental, Toasted White Burley in various combinations.

50% Fire Cured Burley or Izmir / Oriental
25% Red Virginia
25% Fire Cired Burley or Izmir / Oriental

Above great starting point.
28/11/16 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like morningdew's post:
Flashman (29/11/16), prof beard (28/11/16)
Flashman Offline

Likes Given: 52
(28/11/16 12:05 PM)morningdew Wrote:  Still loving this range here. My current favourites being Mercenary, Raven, The Ruins, Fistful of Burley, Turkish Blend & Burley Blast.

Been playing around with making my own Marlboro and Camel mixes from the single varietals - Fired Cured Burley, Red Virginia, Izmir/Oriental, Toasted White Burley in various combinations.

25% Red Virginia

+1 for Raven.
Put a Christmas order in yesterday taking advantage of the 'Black Friday' weekend offer. Looking forward to trying the new range of special Cubans Smiling

Also gone off piste a bit and ordered some Black Cavendish and Natural Cavendish Thumbs Up
29/11/16 08:38 AM
morningdew Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
(29/11/16 08:38 AM)Flashman Wrote:  
(28/11/16 12:05 PM)morningdew Wrote:  Still loving this range here. My current favourites being Mercenary, Raven, The Ruins, Fistful of Burley, Turkish Blend & Burley Blast.

25% Red Virginia

+1 for Raven.
Put a Christmas order in yesterday taking advantage of the 'Black Friday' weekend offer. Looking forward to trying the new range of special Cubans Smiling

Also gone off piste a bit and ordered some Black Cavendish and Natural Cavendish Thumbs Up

You'll love the new Cuban ;imited editions. I had a bottle of Ariesa in my last order, absolutely fantastic vape. Saving the remaining 30ml of it for Xmas. Think HoL Guevara, but far more complex, very dry on inhale, lots of different tastes with a subtle sweetness on the exhale.

Cavendish is strong...the Black wasn't to my taste but I can imagine, like the Smoked Latakia, many would love it.

Also took advantage of the Black Friday sale and stocked up. Bought 6 * 120ml bottles, with the sale discount and my discount from the previous order, including postage from the states, I paid less than £2.50 per 10ml.
30/11/16 07:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like morningdew's post:
Flashman (06/12/16), prof beard (30/11/16)
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 131
(30/11/16 07:29 PM)morningdew Wrote:  
(29/11/16 08:38 AM)Flashman Wrote:  

25% Red Virginia

+1 for Raven.

You'll love the new Cuban ;imited editions. I had a bottle of Ariesa in my last order, absolutely fantastic vape. Saving the remaining 30ml of it for Xmas. Think HoL Guevara, but far more complex, very dry on inhale, lots of different tastes with a subtle sweetness on the exhale.

Cavendish is strong...the Black wasn't to my taste but I can imagine, like the Smoked Latakia, many would love it.

Also took advantage of the Black Friday sale and stocked up. Bought 6 * 120ml bottles, with the sale discount and my discount from the previous order, including postage from the states, I paid less than £2.50 per 10ml.

That's typical, this month I ordered from heather's heavenly Vapes for a change and missed the black Friday discount

Proud to be a vaper.
30/11/16 10:24 PM
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

The the first of the liquids I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Analog Blend

İmage[/align]

This is part of the "Cigarette Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

More than merely a sum of it's parts, Analog Blend is a custom mix of 4 all-natural, no-additive cigarette tobaccos. Smooth, mildly sweet and lightly spiced; a superb final addition to our cigarette lineup!

I've reviewed N-E-T LLC's other cigarette blends elsewhere in this thread and this recent addition has a lot to live up to!

The liquid is surprisingly dark for an "analog" liquid and smells somewhere in between a UK and US style cigarette tobacco (but not anything like the darker European cigarettes). My bottle is 24mg high PG.

To try this out I rewicked my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.6 ohms) and my Hellfire Deep Well RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.5 ohms) and my Snapdragon RDA (Eagke wire at 0.25 ohms).

When vaped the flavour is very much cigarette - and a very good quality cigarette at that. Oddly it is not much like any particular brand I ever smoked back the bad old days, but cigarette ii is nonetheless. The is is a noticeable Virginia sweetness along with a certain amount of the "toastiness" found in US brands. There is the very barest hint of something else - possibly something oriental - but not enough to make the taste in any way "exotic". exhale is strongly Perique and the aftertaste is quite sharply sour in a good way. The overall flavour is mild without being wimpy. The aftertaste again has some sweetness but just a touch. Hit is very satisfying and well balanced.

Overall - having vaped nearly 20ml of it so far - I can recommend this for someone looking for an "analog" analogue.

(This post was last modified: 04/12/16 04:40 PM by prof beard.)
04/12/16 04:39 PM
Rocco Offline

Likes Given: 131
(04/12/16 04:39 PM)prof beard Wrote:  The the first of the liquids I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Analog Blend

İmage[/align]

This is part of the "Cigarette Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

More than merely a sum of it's parts, Analog Blend is a custom mix of 4 all-natural, no-additive cigarette tobaccos. Smooth, mildly sweet and lightly spiced; a superb final addition to our cigarette lineup!

I've reviewed N-E-T LLC's other cigarette blends elsewhere in this thread and this recent addition has a lot to live up to!

The liquid is surprisingly dark for an "analog" liquid and smells somewhere in between a UK and US style cigarette tobacco (but not anything like the darker European cigarettes). My bottle is 24mg high PG.

To try this out I rewicked my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.6 ohms) and my Hellfire Deep Well RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.5 ohms) and my Snapdragon RDA (Eagke wire at 0.25 ohms).

When vaped the flavour is very much cigarette - and a very good quality cigarette at that. Oddly it is not much like any particular brand I ever smoked back the bad old days, but cigarette ii is nonetheless. The is is a noticeable Virginia sweetness along with a certain amount of the "toastiness" found in US brands. There is the very barest hint of something else - possibly something oriental - but not enough to make the taste in any way "exotic". exhale is strongly Perique and the aftertaste is quite sharply sour in a good way. The overall flavour is mild without being wimpy. The aftertaste again has some sweetness but just a touch. Hit is very satisfying and well balanced.

Overall - having vaped nearly 20ml of it so far - I can recommend this for someone looking for an "analog" analogue.

Great review prof, I am hoovering over this in my next order and think I will get some now.

Proud to be a vaper.
05/12/16 08:39 PM
Flashman Offline

Just in case you've missed it - 20% off over at Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.

https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/default.asp

Ends tomorrow (Weds)

Might get some concentrates this time around Wink

PS - Loved the natural Cavendish. Not tried the Dark yet.
03/01/17 12:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flashman's post:
prof beard (04/01/17)
Flashman Offline

20% off for Valentines day ends today

https://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/default.asp

On the back of Profs reviews gone for 'Balken', 'Custom Smoked Leaf', 'Bombay' and 'Choctaw Perique' , as well as a few cheeky flavours to try:

'Orange Blossom Honey' , 'Smoked Latakia' and 'Uncle BJ's BlackBerry Burley' Smiling
15/02/17 12:25 PM
prof beard Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

After a rather long delay since I posted the first one (well it is well steeped now Smiling ) here is my review of the second of the liquids I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC: Turkish Blend

This is part of the "Custom Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

Three Oriental tobacco extracts, blended with a touch of toasted Burley for depth

I'm a big fan of oriental tobaccos and used to enjoy a good Turkish cig back in the "bad old days". This one, however is not a "pure" Turkish but has the added Burley - this makes it similar to cig brands like "American Blend"

The liquid is a fairly dark old-gold colour and has a definitely "Turkish" edge to its odour. My bottle is 24mg high PG.

To try this out I rewicked my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.7 ohms) and my Snapdragon RDA (Eagle wire at 0.5 ohms).

When vaped the flavour, whilst there are certainly some oriental tobaccos defining the taste (Izmir for a start), is a good step away from a purely turkish blend - the Burley masks some of the subtle oriental nuances but adds strength and depth. The aftertaste is in no way sweet to me.. Hit is good without being "pow" and biased towards the inhale.

Overall - having vaped around 15ml of it so far - this is very nice and distinctive vape. I like it, but like the "pure" turkish liquids more

09/03/17 10:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)