Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text Review Pugsley's huge and slightly nostalgic review of the Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA
konky Online
Vapin Rat

Likes Given: 4,450
Sex: Other
RE: Pugsley's huge and slightly nostalgic review of the Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA

Our new friendly forum
http://thevapinrat.freeforums.net/
20/04/17 01:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes konky's post:
Pugs1970 (21/04/17)
Pugs1970 Offline
Professional Interest
Professional Interest

Likes Given: 118
Sex: Undisclosed

(19/04/17 06:31 PM)nisam Wrote:  The people who run this place do so without receiving any commercial gain. I have no idea why they provide this forum for us all, and pay for it from their own pockets, as it must be a thankless task, but that's exactly what they do. In light of this generosity, I find your constant plugging of an affiliate shop to be particularly distasteful.

Right?......I plug the shop so that I can do more giveaways.....
So far I've given away all the proceeds from it, and....I'm sorry but....in what way did you think that you finding it distasteful would have any effect on anything I do?

Because to be perfectly honest, I find your rude attitude towards people incredibly distasteful...and I wouldn't expect that to bother you in any way shape or form.
21/04/17 06:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pugs1970's post:
konky (22/04/17)
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 3,107
Sex:
I posted a response, which has been removed, but I guess people know my opinions well enough to fill in the blanks.

As the link to your affiliate shop is still in the OP, my interpretation of forum rules must be incorrect, so I'll say no more on the subject.
21/04/17 01:08 PM
MjrTom Offline
Floating 'round my tin can...

Likes Given: 322
(21/04/17 01:08 PM)nisam Wrote:  I posted a response, which has been removed, but I guess people know my opinions well enough to fill in the blanks.

As the link to your affiliate shop is still in the OP, my interpretation of forum rules must be incorrect, so I'll say no more on the subject.

No filling in the blanks needed, it's plain and simple...
Maybe not acting like some self appointed moderator of the forum might curry favour with other forum users.

MODS: RX200, Cuboid 150TC, NX75, VT75 Nano, Pico, VF Lite, iPV D3, Elfin Mini, Tesla Stealth.
TANKS: TFV8 Baby & Big Baby, Cleito, Atlantis Evo, Crown, Aromamizer Supreme, Ammit, Avocado 24, Limitless Plus.
RDA: Tsunami 22 & 24
Squonk: Pico, Petri v2 BF, Hastur 2S
22/04/17 11:59 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like MjrTom's post:
konky (22/04/17), Pugs1970 (22/04/17)
nisam Offline

Sex:
(22/04/17 11:59 AM)MjrTom Wrote:  No filling in the blanks needed, it's plain and simple...
Maybe not acting like some self appointed moderator of the forum might curry favour with other forum users.

I'm not here become popular and just state things as I see them. Some people might agree with those opinions and some might not.
22/04/17 02:55 PM
Pugs1970 Offline
Professional Interest
Professional Interest

Likes Given: 118

(22/04/17 02:55 PM)nisam Wrote:  
(22/04/17 11:59 AM)MjrTom Wrote:  No filling in the blanks needed, it's plain and simple...

I'm not here become popular and just state things as I see them. Some people might agree with those opinions and some might not.

Look man...everyone's entitled to their opinion, I'm not trying to wage some online slanging match with someone I don't even know, that's just not my thing, I do what I do because I get a kick out of making people laugh, I don't get paid for it and anything I do make I give away, I don't need the money and I'm not here to offend anyone...far from it.....it's my opinion that vaping is fun...we inhale desserts for a hobby ffs...it's our version of a bag of sweets, so when someone comes on and bashes me for...whatever you think your reasons are...and accuses me of not being altruistic which is kinda hypocritical from someone who openly calls someone he's never met a C&*% and seems to put people down for fun...., it's just a bit odd? vapers are suppose to be a close knit community that look out for each other...at least they are in my circle, we're meant to support each other not try and put each other down all the time....when I first saw you I just thought you were ultra sarcastic and I can get on with that but this?....this is just mean spirited. If you don't like what I do...which obv you don't then please, just ignore my posts, I'd rather that than all this hostility.
(This post was last modified: 23/04/17 02:28 PM by Pugs1970.)
22/04/17 05:44 PM
nisam Offline

Sex:
(21/04/17 01:08 PM)nisam Wrote:  ...my interpretation of forum rules must be incorrect, so I'll say no more on the subject.

^^which is probably for the best.
22/04/17 05:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)