Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
The "Flying Vaper"
Asitis Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 132
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: The "Flying Vaper"
Hi

Just got back from Tenerife flying from Doncaster/Sheffield.

Was told by the nice customs lady who was checking my tray to put all the ecig stuff I was carrying in the clear plastic bag with my juices. She said new rule - put juice, mods and tanks all in the same clear plastic bag - although she didn't actually say mod she said battery but I chose not to pull her up on it as she had already got me to take my belt of and I was holding my pants up with one hand at the time. No vaping in the terminal had to stand outside with the stinkies.

Tenerife airport and customs no problems at all.

Asitis.
29/07/16 02:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Weedman Offline

Likes Given: 337
Sex: Male
I recently flew Glasgow - Exeter return with Flybe. Just had a carry on bag, with my e-liquids in a clear plastic bag along with my washing stuff.

Going out - no problem.

Coming back, my e-liquid was confiscated at security - apparently a recently introduced regulation by Flybe (?) stated that e-liquids were flammable dangerous liquids. (Yeh, go figure).

Anyone else come across this, or know anything about it?
17/12/16 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ElCapitan Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Never had a problem with this and done plenty of flying over the past 5 years. I just ensure I treat the ejuice like any other liquid and stick it in a clear bag. Also I ensure any tanks are empty before going through security.
21/01/17 02:40 PM
simpsons4 Offline
Idiot

Likes Given: 160
Sex: Undisclosed
Just back from malaga, had to open my bag this time, they wanted a good nosey around my mods and batteries but they were cool with them, just asked if they were for smoking, never even blinked at my liquids.
11/03/17 09:16 PM
dohouch Offline

Likes Given: 24
Sex:
Sad Vaping is illegal in Singapore
Vaping is illegal in Singapore
Quote:Damn, got my vape and juices confiscated at the airport.Mad At least, I managed to convince them to let me keep my atomizers and batteries. Fxxking Aspire atomizers cost me $19 a box man.

Advise: If you're traveling to Singapore, don't bring your vape Mad.

Living no risk CAN kill me Idea

Jumping through hoops Scratch Head keeps me nimble and forestalls decrepitude.
12/03/17 06:41 AM
ad456m Online

Likes Given: 13
Sex:
I'm flying out of Glasgow to Gran Canaria on Monday with Thomson and thought I'd check if the other days events in London have changed anything. I'm going to email them in a bit but thought I'd ask here first for advice on my stuff as I use DIY juice. Would I be better decanting into old retail bottles or leaving it in 50ml unlabelled bottles?

Also would it be unwise to take any rebuilding gear like kanthal etc?
(This post was last modified: 25/03/17 04:36 PM by ad456m.)
25/03/17 04:34 PM
EnTukUK Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Wouldn't have them in unlabelled bottles , it could be anything to them. Put them in retail bottles.
27/03/17 01:08 PM
ad456m Online

Likes Given: 13
Sex:
I'm out now, used my old eco vape bottles and had no issues. Might be different on the way home and if so I'll report back, thanks.
31/03/17 03:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)