Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
The Last Post Wins (Part 7)
FlamingKaty Offline
Bemused

Likes Given: 28,288
Sex: Female

RE: The Last Post Wins (Part 7)
Morning No.6!! Yes, pretty stunning here too (once my heart rate returned to normal Big Grin ). Lost broadband a couple of times 'though Sad.

19/07/17 12:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlamingKaty Offline
Bemused

Morning all!! Goat sox are back on Big Grin.

19/07/17 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ken Offline
Bright Spark

Likes Given: 3,013
Sex: Male
Hi FK and hi all, pished again, dinner guests, and sat out in the garden, beautiful and calm evening here but a bit humid, so pished I have got to get my head down on my soft pillow Sleeping like a baby

Yesterday 12:03 AM
FlamingKaty Offline
Bemused

Oh dear Big Grin.

Yesterday 12:13 AM
Ken Offline
Bright Spark

Likes Given: 3,013
Sex: Male
(Yesterday 12:13 AM)FlamingKaty Wrote:  Oh dear Big Grin.

Thanks for your concern FK but it is not really needed, I cope well with over indulging and never suffer hangovers no matter how much I have drank, because we have so many friends we seem to be the most popular people to visit, my dear Wife loves all the populism, sometimes I could do with a rest, we do love sitting outside in the evenings with friends raiding my booze stock, I think I will have to start selling tickets, what ever happened to bring a bottle ? couldn't get entry to a party without a few bottles and a few beers, we are being to soft, our best friend is our neighbor, never comes round without a bottle, if I'm out working in the garden on a hottish day there will be a few cans being lowered on a fishing line over a dividing fence, he is our only neighbor and we both love him to death, he lost his dear wife to MS the year before we moved in, taking him shooting in the morning so hope we have something lovely for dins tomorrow. 95

Yesterday 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)