Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UK fixer for RX2/3
buddha2007 Offline

Likes Given: 1
Sex: Male
UK fixer for RX2/3
As stated above ,I have a Reuleaux RX2/3 which shows a battery check message and won't fire although it has 2 good fully charged batteries installed. A gent from the US has informed me that it is an easy fix involving a wire from battery sensor to the board .I can't do this myself due to the lack of soldering know how and arthritis in my hands. It isn't worth packaging it off to the US and back so I wondered if someone in Scotland or the UK knows of anyone else. TIA Danny
12/10/17 02:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Gazzee Offline
Senior Vapologist

Likes Given: 97
RE: UK fixer for RX2/3
Hi,
contact Ade Murden aka"Windows" on AAEC vape forum.
He replaced both 510,s on my Reuleaux RX200,s for me--did a great job.
He builds mods to order and I am sure he can help you with your soldering and wire mod

"nothing is foolproof to a talented fool"
13/10/17 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
buddha2007 Offline

Likes Given: 1

RE: UK fixer for RX2/3
Thanks for the tip but I managed to find another mod builder who is going to fix it for me.Always nice to get another name though.
14/10/17 01:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)