Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ubertoot UTA
Whiskeytownracer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
RE: Ubertoot UTA
Thanks for the suggestions. I've already done almost all of what you suggest but will get to those that weren't.

In the event that I don't solve the issue and need to buy something else, preferably similar ish to the UTA (performance/quality/ease of use etc) do you have any general or specific recommendations what I might look at? (whilst the UTA has been all I needed, I ignored any developments in vaping)
10/03/18 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ken Offline
Bright Spark

Likes Given: 3,165
Sex: Male
I can only suggest a evl reaper, the only one I know that comes close to a ubertoot, I have several V1's and one V2, don't give up on your ubertoot though.

11/03/18 12:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Whiskeytownracer Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
The toot is now spotless and all contacts looking great, yet the issue continues to worsen. The post is a mess, given the chances of a new one being available I am resigned to needing something to replace the UTA.

I'll check out the EVL, thanks.
11/03/18 11:53 AM
MatthewGivingUp Offline
Keep on tooting...forever

Likes Given: 3,482
Sex: Male
My UTA first gen had the mod thanks to Pete even though I have only used it 20 times. It's mint and sat in my cupboard unused as I prefer dripping.

Matt
---------------
Helping others to convert to vaping.

12/03/18 08:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like MatthewGivingUp's post:
Jazzy J (13/03/18), TonyB66 (19/03/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)