Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vandy vape berserker
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 5,547
Sex: Male
RE: Vandy vape berserker
(22/03/18 02:59 PM)lucifah Wrote:  Got mine too today. Easy build, pretty good taste, nice juice well for an 18mm RDA. Will put it in squonk mode tonight. Actually, compared to all other 16mm and 18mm RDAs I've got, this has got to be the easiest one to build on, by far.
The airflow inserts have very little grip, so need to be careful not to drop them when bottom part of cap is off. Other than that I'm quite happy so far.

got one on its way to me too, as a 100% MTL.er im sure there will be an insert that will suit

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

22/03/18 03:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Musky5789 Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex:

day 2....yeah going to stop sub ohming and sick to using this mtl for everyday use.
Have to change my eliquid strength to 12mg tho 6mg not really giving me the nic
23/03/18 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bluehippy Offline

Likes Given: 136
Got mine yesterday and really enjoying it, just using it as a straightforward dripper and with that deep well I may not bother converting it to a squonker.
23/03/18 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
quincey43 Offline

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Female
I got mine the other day and really like it, I have messed around with the airflow and now found the best one for my style of vaping. My only problem is my Pico squeeze won't fire with the beauty ring on, may just have to get another squonker!!!
23/03/18 12:23 PM
Cheekiecharlie Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Likes Given: 5,547
got my wee mtl dripper today, home from work, all coiled up and i have to admit, im really impressed with it , most of the cheap stuff i have bought , performed as expected for the price, this thing , if i paid 2 or 3 times the price, i would be well happy with the performance, just hope we get a few more mtl squonkers , no offence to you lungers, but its about time we got a decent dripper that doesn't cost close or over the £100 mark,

if you squonk, you really really need this dripper in your collection

vaping is a passion ,not just a hobby,

24/03/18 01:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cheekiecharlie's post:
lucifah (24/03/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)