Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vape meet in Edinburgh
JAC Vapour Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 63
Sex: Undisclosed
Vape meet in Edinburgh
Hi everyone,

My name is Craig and I work in the JAC Vapour Edinburgh store. We are looking to put on a regular vape meet in our Edinburgh West End retail store in Morningside and are thinking the first one will be Friday, April 15th from 5-7pm.

This is purely an after work get-together for vapers to come and chill after working hard all week. Come along, have a few drinks (we'll put on a few complimentary ones as well) and listen to some music, as well as obviously vaping to your heart's content.

Let me know if you fancy it!

www.jacvapour.com
Email: sales@jacvapour.com
Twitter: @jacvapour
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jacvapour
22/03/16 03:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
GillRockatansky Offline
Lost on Fury Road

Likes Given: 403
Sex: Male
RE: Vape meet in Edinburgh
Inviting folk to your shop for 2 hours on a Friday evening during rush hour doesn't really sound like a vape meet. Sorry if that seems a bit negative, I just think the time and location might put off otherwise interested folk. Meeting in a vape friendly bar on a Saturday might be a better idea, like the Glasgow vape meets that run for 8-10 hours. They have several local vendors and it is more like a social event. Meeting in a shop carries a certain expectation of purchase, which I've never felt at the vape meets and have always spent more than I expected, and at several vendor's stalls. Just a thought.

23/03/16 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JAC Vapour Offline
Vendors

Thank you for the response. I massively appreciate it. Was just putting out a feeler for what might be feasible and I guess a short 2hr slot in an evening is pretty tricky for most folk to attend. Your response isn't negative at all.

I have actually intended on going to the Glasgow vape meet and will definitely try to attend on the next date, work permitting. Thank you again.

www.jacvapour.com
05/04/16 04:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes JAC Vapour's post:
GillRockatansky (22/05/16)
BigAl Offline

Likes Given: 25
Sex: Male
Good idea but ye Friday @ 5 means folks outside Edinburgh will struggle

GP Fan Boy
09/04/16 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JAC Vapour Offline
Vendors

Hi guys,

For anyone who was planning on dropping by today, I'm afraid that we're going to have cancel. Unfortunately, the shop was broken into last night and we're still in the process of dealing with cleaning up, talking to police etc.

Apologies for any inconvenience - we'll try to rearrange when we can.

www.jacvapour.com
15/04/16 12:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)