Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Vapefest Ireland 2013
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

Likes Given: 736
Sex: Male
RE: Vapefest Ireland 2013
(14/10/13 08:03 PM)Mr Lord Wrote:  
(14/10/13 07:09 PM)Cooper Wrote:  
(14/10/13 05:28 PM)Mr Lord Wrote:  
(14/10/13 04:51 PM)Cooper Wrote:  
(08/10/13 08:12 PM)Mr Lord Wrote:  I'll be dragging the wife along to this one Smiling
Anyone else from the northwest going?

Strongly considering it. Need to work on the Mrs though. She's making me miss the NEES meet the week before so she owes me one hehe, and flights from Manchester are super cheap. Not sure whether to go early on the Saturday morning or sometime on the Friday and make a weekend of it, prices for flights are exactly the same.
Just need to find some accommodation.

We are also struggling for accom on Sat night, happy to share a hire car if we can sync flights, we need to go out on Friday evening, back Sunday lunch.

There are loads of placed in the bigger town about 10 miles away. A taxi to the venue and back wouldn't be much between four of us. My Mrs suggested taking a ferry over from Liverpool so we didn't have to hire a car - I have no idea how much that would cost but I'll have a look and let you know what looks like the best option.
I am happy to drive, I have a big car and there are three of us going, so there should be room for two more.
I think it might actually quicker and cheaper to drive to Holyhead, unless there is a Liverpool to Dublin direct I don't know of...

The ferry's pretty expensive and takes 7+ hours so might better flying after all. It's £269 for 4 people plus a car on the ferry. We've been looking at flights and the price varies depending on what time you go - we're not tied down to a time so you might want to check it out and decide which flight's best for you guys. Car hire is under £30. I'm gonna book the Friday off work tomorrow. PM me with which flight you think would best. Ryanair seems cheapest Smiling

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
14/10/13 09:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
StiG Offline
Mod Makers and Sellers

Likes Given: 765
I might be up for this also been thinking about it. Would it be best to stay the whole weekend or just the night before and then come home straight after the fest?

14/10/13 11:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes StiG's post:
Probiotic (19/10/13)
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

(14/10/13 11:12 PM)StiG Wrote:  I might be up for this also been thinking about it. Would it be best to stay the whole weekend or just the night before and then come home straight after the fest?

We're looking at flying out from Liverpool at 20:05 on Friday and getting the 14:30 flight back on Sunday pal.

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
15/10/13 11:40 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cooper's post:
Probiotic (19/10/13)
Mr Lord Offline
Juice Junkie
Vendors

Likes Given: 276
We finally booked Friday LPL 2:15pm, back Sunday 6:35pm
Friday night in Dublin, beer anyone?

16/10/13 06:50 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Lord's post:
Cooper (16/10/13), Probiotic (19/10/13)
Probiotic Offline
如烟

Likes Given: 20
Sex: Other

Good to see you guys scheduling trips over. There be plenty UK vendors. I will publish the final attendance next week. See you at Vapefest Ireland!
19/10/13 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Probiotic's post:
Cooper (19/10/13)
starlyte Offline

Likes Given: 595
Sex: Female
You've got super inter-vaper cooperation over there, it's lovely to see how you're getting it together...together Big Grin

Wish there were more vapefests here in France. I'm over 100miles from even a vape shop! Some times I regret the UK for things like that Sad BUT there's space and beauty here, and I live almost isolated on a little mountain, well, 40 people in a village. But the things like vapefests are at Paris, which is about 800miles away. Can't have your cake and eat it though Big Grin

But this is so heart warming to read, brings tears to my eyes almost Big Grin Felicitations to all the inter-vapor aiders and co-operaters Big Grin Big Grin

Vape In Peace Big Kiss
14/11/13 07:58 PM
TruVape Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 4
Sex: Undisclosed
My co worker Sebastian will be going to represent TruVape, He's looking forward to meeting you all Smile

We're in the North West too CheesyGrin

http://ukvapers.org/Thread-Vapefest-Ireland--48166

15/11/13 11:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

Likes Given: 89
Starting to recover from yesterday at vapefest had a great day thanks to the nice people I met and spoke to I think the orginisers did a fantastic job I for one would like to thank them and the vendors who gave generously to the raffle my luck wasn't in buti t was all good.
17/11/13 11:37 AM
Cooper Offline
Vendor
Forum Moderators

The whole weekend was fantastic. Was great to meet some of the folks I've been chatting to online and meet some new people too Smiling
Had a great time chilling with the Vaporium guys on Saturday and it was a lot of fun travelling and seeing Dublin with the lovely gang from Mrs Lords & Co - awesome people!
I did alright on the raffle took - although the OH has claimed one of my prizes and the other will hopefully be used to convert someone into vaping. The contributing vendors' generosity is much appreciated.
Big thanks to all thise involved - I'll definitely be there next year!

WWW.THEVAPOURBAR.CO.UK
17/11/13 11:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)