Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vapemeister Shop in Bangor
Montasura Offline

Likes Given: 66
Sex: Male

RE: Vapemeister Shop in Bangor
I called in this afternoon.

Apparently their main shop is in Carrick. They are trying to be very much a "vape" shop rather than an e-cig shop with not a single cigalike in sight.

Obviously they are trying to make money and sell to the masses so a lot of ego batterys and CE5s about the place, but they guy said he was still trying to get a feel for the local market. That said they had some Iclear 30s, Protanks (which by his own admission were not genuine Kangers), will hopefully be getting some Spinner 2s in, that kind of think. Then he has some mods on display with some clones in there. A drawer full of coil packs (but I would need to check closer to see if they were genuince Kanger or not).

The one thing that did interest me was their juice range. They have 4 or 5 different ranges. One was branded Dekang, everything else was rebranded stuff. Again he admitted it was probably mostly Chinese garbage. However one juice line is apparently rebranded Alchemist Cupboard. I tried a few samples and there was some tasty stuff in there. £5 for 10mls unfortunately, but handy for the odd walk in for emergencies or just for something different. Needless to say I pointed him in the direction of Vaping King, Mrs Lord, and Triphammer!!

I'm not likely to spend a fortune here, and sadly NI is so far behind when it comes to good quality vape shops. But its a start and handy for the odd emergency stock up (especially if the replacement coils are genuine)
06/06/14 04:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Montasura's post:
scotty79 (06/06/14), Sylvie (22/06/14)
Maelstrom Offline

Likes Given: 46
Sex:
Went in today to pick up a Subtank mini for my Sigelei that's on it's way and the guy clearly sold me one that had already been used. The coil in the tank is completely gunked up with juice and unusable. Argh. At least the other spare coil seems fine.
27/01/15 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Montasura Offline

(27/01/15 06:22 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Went in today to pick up a Subtank mini for my Sigelei that's on it's way and the guy clearly sold me one that had already been used. The coil in the tank is completely gunked up with juice and unusable. Argh. At least the other spare coil seems fine.

I'd be straight back down to give them hell.

I haven't been in there for a few months, but the last time I went in the guy who runs it was there with two wee lads sitting in the back chasing clouds. I clearly disturbed them by being there. In fairness, he sold me an MPV 2.0 for £29.99 which was an excellent price, said he was making a loss on them.
28/01/15 09:12 AM
ukdtweak Offline
Box Mod Addict

Likes Given: 86
I shop in there regularly, Brad is the guy running the shop and he is a great guy, the majority of people coming into the shop are simply after ego batteries and clearos, but there is a small group of us that are into our RBTA/RDA and Mods etc, shop even has it's own forum now, though only just recently started...
The shop is buy no means finished at the moment and he has plans to refurbish the place so people can hang out.
I suggest calling in on a Thursday and Friday after 4pm, that's when most of the group tends to meet up.

28/01/15 09:26 AM
Montasura Offline

(28/01/15 09:26 AM)ukdtweak Wrote:  I shop in there regularly, Brad is the guy running the shop and he is a great guy, the majority of people coming into the shop are simply after ego batteries and clearos, but there is a small group of us that are into our RBTA/RDA and Mods etc, shop even has it's own forum now, though only just recently started...
The shop is buy no means finished at the moment and he has plans to refurbish the place so people can hang out.
I suggest calling in on a Thursday and Friday after 4pm, that's when most of the group tends to meet up.

What I would dearly love is for them to do a couple of decent juice lines. Naturally I have my favourites and ADVs but I love giving good new juices a go but waste more money than enough trying new flavours by getting 10ml bottles and paying postage on top of that. I work just off High Street so to be able to nip in and either try some decent juices or pick up some favourites immediately would be fantastic.
28/01/15 01:07 PM
ukdtweak Offline
Box Mod Addict

Likes Given: 86
Their own range has some very nice flavours, such as Devils Kiss, which is a red astaire and vanilla mix.. worth a try.

28/01/15 01:09 PM
Maelstrom Offline

Sex:
(28/01/15 09:12 AM)Montasura Wrote:  
(27/01/15 06:22 PM)Maelstrom Wrote:  Went in today to pick up a Subtank mini for my Sigelei that's on it's way and the guy clearly sold me one that had already been used. The coil in the tank is completely gunked up with juice and unusable. Argh. At least the other spare coil seems fine.

I'd be straight back down to give them hell.

I haven't been in there for a few months, but the last time I went in the guy who runs it was there with two wee lads sitting in the back chasing clouds. I clearly disturbed them by being there. In fairness, he sold me an MPV 2.0 for £29.99 which was an excellent price, said he was making a loss on them.

Went in today to get it swapped for a new one and the guy sorted it out no problem. He doesnt work there normally and so it seemed like an honest mistake. So props to vapemeister.
29/01/15 12:59 PM
Maelstrom Offline

Sex:
Picked up a 50W Istick here today, it's the business. Wink
(This post was last modified: 06/03/15 06:02 PM by Maelstrom.)
05/03/15 09:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)