Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vaping at work?
Charlie Smith Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
Vaping at work?
Hello,

We are a team of researchers at the University of Leicester. In short we want to know about vaping practices and attitudes at work and how it might be integrated in the future. We are currently looking for people to complete our short online survey lasting around ten minutes. The first part requires some details about yourself but please be assured we will keep this anonymous and confidential.

You need to be over 18 to take part. Ethical approval has been granted by the University of Leicester and all information will remain confidential and anonymous. You can access the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/vaping_and_workplaces

Please feel free to share our survey with anyone else you think may be interested in taking part.

Thank you very much for any time you can afford us, we will be very grateful.

Charlotte Smith
03/12/18 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Smith's post:
ceedee (03/12/18), jessica (03/12/18)
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,210
Sex: Male
RE: Vaping at work?
I would love to take part; my rate is £100 per hour with a one hour minimum charge.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
03/12/18 07:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lukeyx Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,382
Sex: Undisclosed
(03/12/18 01:36 PM)Charlie Smith Wrote:  Hello,

We are a team of researchers at the University of Leicester. In short we want to know about vaping practices and attitudes at work and how it might be integrated in the future. We are currently looking for people to complete our short online survey lasting around ten minutes. The first part requires some details about yourself but please be assured we will keep this anonymous and confidential.

You need to be over 18 to take part. Ethical approval has been granted by the University of Leicester and all information will remain confidential and anonymous. You can access the survey here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/vaping_and_workplaces

Please feel free to share our survey with anyone else you think may be interested in taking part.

Thank you very much for any time you can afford us, we will be very grateful.

Charlotte Smith

Why is your username Charlie Smith, but bottom of signature it states Charlotte Smith?

www.rootliquids.co.uk
A pre-TPD coupon code in now live for 30% off - please use code "PRETPD"
03/12/18 07:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
nisam Online

Likes Given: 3,930
Sex:
(03/12/18 07:24 PM)lukeyx Wrote:  Why is your username Charlie Smith, but bottom of signature it states Charlotte Smith?

Please tell me some random creature walked across your keyboard and posted that by accident.
03/12/18 07:36 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like nisam's post:
FlavourArtUK (04/12/18), Hugh Crummond 2.0 (03/12/18), IAO (03/12/18), Loganberry (04/12/18), Pikeybarsteward (06/12/18), Toby | iVapour (04/12/18), Tweezer Fetish (04/12/18)
lukeyx Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,382
(03/12/18 07:36 PM)nisam Wrote:  
(03/12/18 07:24 PM)lukeyx Wrote:  Why is your username Charlie Smith, but bottom of signature it states Charlotte Smith?

Please tell me some random creature walked across your keyboard and posted that by accident.

Lol, sceptical of some of these "surveys" Smiling

www.rootliquids.co.uk
A pre-TPD coupon code in now live for 30% off - please use code "PRETPD"
03/12/18 07:37 PM
Richard46 Offline
Talking Backwards

Likes Given: 1,618
Having at one time made part of my living from lecturing on Social Science and scrutinising /marking small scale degree level research projects etc I used to be keen to support these fairly regular requests.
I filled in quite a few and always requested that the researcher as a courtesy gave us some feed back/ summary of findings etc.

None ever did.

03/12/18 07:39 PM
jessica Offline

Likes Given: 1,646
There is more info on this survey in this POTV post:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/news/...uired.html

Administrator at the New Nicotine Alliance(UK) , Registered Charity Number 1160481
03/12/18 09:08 PM
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,210
Surveys, reports, studies, meetings, discussions, proposals etc etc etc
WTF happened to plain old common sense? The world seems to be intent
on hog-tying itself with unnecessary crap.

"If you need a quick vape, just nip outside please because some of your colleagues
might find the vapour not to their liking".
"Cool, thanks, I'll do that and I'll make sure that I also complete my jobs".

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
04/12/18 08:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlavourArtUK's post:
nisam (04/12/18)
MDC Online

Likes Given: 371
I wonder how many companies followed my last one's example? No policy whatsoever communicated to me at least. We all dived outside for a vape like the smokers, assuming the company would object to vaping at the desk. I think in a large company the best you could hope for is an indoor vaping area.
04/12/18 09:24 AM
boudicca Offline

Likes Given: 79
Sex: Other
@Charlotte. Don't need a survey, watch the smokers, standing at the just outside the all doors at UHL same goes for the Uni and de montfort. Then count the vapers, pushed out to the road outside on the main road along with the diesel fumes. Do the numbers. Disgrace.

05/12/18 11:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)