Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video Review Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank Review
Eat Ma BB Offline

Likes Given: 93
Sex: Male
Video Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank Review

16/05/18 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
onikami Offline
I puwd I saw a puwddy cat

Likes Given: 897
Sex: Other
RE: Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank Review
it's a rubbish tank. mesh is so over-rated. i've now tried freemax, falcon and smok mesh and the flavour for me is not as good as regular coils. hope this is not the future of coils.

mesh=crap flavour

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated İmage
19/05/18 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Eat Ma BB Offline

(19/05/18 07:02 PM)onikami Wrote:  it's a rubbish tank. mesh is so over-rated. i've now tried freemax, falcon and smok mesh and the flavour for me is not as good as regular coils. hope this is not the future of coils.

mesh=crap flavour

The flavour was good from the coil, there is some bad coils and good coils.
If you watch my reviews you will notice that I hardly go above 45W and my air slot is always closed off a bit to give me a RLH, as when the air slot is fully open I get a muted flavour from them. Maybe you should close the air slot a bit (if you haven't tried that yet) to see if you get better flavour from them.

20/05/18 12:17 PM
onikami Offline
I puwd I saw a puwddy cat

Likes Given: 897
Sex: Other
i dont vape with the airflow fully open with any tank. my preference is about half closed. mesh hasn't impressed me

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated İmage
20/05/18 06:53 PM
Eat Ma BB Offline

It must be your juice that doesn't like mesh then as both that I have used has been good flavour.

20/05/18 09:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)