Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Viva Vaping Ezine
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,203
Sex: Male
Viva Vaping Ezine
Aloha fellow Vapers
Viva Vaping. com - the Vaping focused Ezine has now gone Live!

So if thee missed the Vapefest Special Edition thee can now catch up online – and check the crossword answers too
Inside thee will find an assortment of articles, interviews, news and reviews by experienced Electronic Cigarette enthusiasts and affecionados.
To view it will always be free - but there are many benefits of both registering - being able to access the forthcoming archive and Competitions - and becoming a member - such as being able to download each issue as an interactive pdf and more to follow
Feedback is appreciated via The Letters Page (available to registered users to leave comments after 'approval') and we're currently investigating avenues for starting a UKV Viva Vaping subforum too.
Wishing fa thee as much fun in the reading of it's pages as we had in gathering them together
Digicig and the Team - without whom this could never of manifested!

Contributions for future Editions welcome – contributions@vivavaping.com
Enquiries for Advertisers – advertising@vivavaping.com
Readers Letter – letters@vivavaping.com
General enquiries – info@vivavaping.com

Sign Up Now - for future Competitions, access to the forthcoming Archive, and more to be revealed Dreckly ;

Big Thanks to UKV and it's mods for allowing this 'sub-forum' too - Bless them! Big Grin

Viva Vaping is currently looking for (the time being written) Contributions - so if thee have something Vape-related to say why not get it down and send it to contributions@vivavaping.com.

Whether thee have a review, article or a considered opinion thee's like to share - why not give it a go!

We'd also like to hear from the Mod Makers, out there - if thee want to write a bit about thyself and how and why thee build thy mods, with some photos - please send them for a future Meet the Modder section.

Have a Vape Related Website that thee'd like to promote - non-vendors - then why not drop me an email with a bit of info and logo etc - like Dave from Vaper News did

So any ideas appreciated - tho not guaranteed to be published Wink
(This post was last modified: 14/12/12 01:19 PM by Digicig.)
14/12/12 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 2 users Like Digicig's post:
branny (15/12/12), col (18/12/12)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

RE: Viva Vaping Ezine
There are still a few of the Vapefest Limited Edition Magazine available at the Viva Vaping shop - via a Paypal Buy Now button.

Makes a perfect Vapers 'Stocking Filler' - and all for just £3 including P+P Big Grin
15/12/12 02:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

I apologize in advance as the site will be down briefly in a mo for some fine tweaking - back up dreckly! Wink
15/12/12 07:19 PM
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Back up with hopefully undetectable tweaks Wink
15/12/12 10:32 PM
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Currently compiling the just before Xmas edition of VV - anyone who'd like to put something forward for inclusion needs to email it to contributions@vivavaping.com by Thursday at the latest please Wink
18/12/12 03:04 AM
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

BTW - if anyone's been using an iPad or other tablet to view the Viva Vaping Ezine and website i'd really appreciate any feedback on how it looks and loads - it really would be appreciated please Wink

Roll on the new year and Satellite Broadband Big Grin
18/12/12 11:30 AM
cyman404 Offline

Likes Given: 20
Hi Digicig,

May I suggest a couple of additional sections to maybe enhance this excellent publication.

My first suggestion would be 'How to' e.g. rewick and coil (e.g: Vivi Nova, or T3 or Genesis e.t.c.)
My other suggestion would 'Juice Bar' a DIY mixing section with maybe three or four recipies from forum members or even vendors

Cheers and thanks for a great read.
18/12/12 12:28 PM
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Thanks Cyman and appreciate thy feedback Big Grin

Like the suggestions - just need to find the Contributors - any volunteers Wink
18/12/12 02:10 PM
Beeks Offline
Raconteur and Reprobate

Likes Given: 683
(18/12/12 02:10 PM)Digicig Wrote:  Thanks Cyman and appreciate thy feedback Big Grin

Like the suggestions - just need to find the Contributors - any volunteers Wink

I'm in mate...give me a week and i'll come up with something print worthy Wink

18/12/12 05:07 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beeks's post:
Digicig (18/12/12)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

I apologize in advance for a possible delay in the Xmas Edition - my Nan 'Left this Plain of Existence' yesterday (Bless Her Angel ) and this may put the issue back a tad - so may have 2 issues in January instead Wink
19/12/12 05:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)