Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We need your expertise and help. Nominations & Offers
kenny Online
Vaping nic addict

Likes Given: 7,885
Sex: Male
RE: We need your expertise and help. Nominations & Offers
(06/07/13 09:55 AM)FlavourArtUK Wrote:  I have a couple of genuine questions and a suggestion.

Has the impetus that sparked the 'regeneration' of ECCA withered?
I haven't seen or heard much from the new version of the consumer association.

In the interest of transparency and to alleviate the concerns expressed, is there anywhere
a list of the new committee members?

Why not do something tangible and produce a page similar to that found on the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority)?
They have a list of vendors/companies/organisations who have failed to comply with their rulings
and who continue to operate in breach of those rulings. That type of list is something that could be of use to consumers,
along with a more welcoming and instantly informative website (I am assuming the site is still under development?).
There are dozens of vaping-related websites (and direct retail traders) that fall short of compliancy, whether
to legal obligations or ASA standards and we even have people selling stuff on UKV 'under the radar'.
If consumers could see ECCA actually doing something that could benefit them, they might show more interest and support.

ASA Non-compliant online advertisers

John

Why do you think as a vendor that you have any right to teach ECCA how to go about their business.

Stick to ECITA john they look after vendor's.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)

06/07/13 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,089
That's nice....

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
06/07/13 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes FlavourArtUK's post:
JoLinc (06/07/13)
yoda1970 Offline
"Vapers are Voters"

Likes Given: 40
Caerulea and MarkS, i've been in touch via the ECCA site and offered my services. I'm good with computers and most things IT-related, i can put my hand to most things, (given the time). I'm having some issues with skype at the moment, but i'm working on it. I'm willing to do whatever i can to help the cause. Anything that helps e-cigs and kicks the EU where it hurts is ok by me. I've got plenty of time on my hands, so i'm here when you need me. Smiling

You don't have to stand out from the crowd to make a difference...
29/07/13 06:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)