Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We need your expertise and help. Nominations & Offers
itsmeitis Offline
Account Closed

Likes Given: 1,308
Sex:
RE: We need your expertise and help. Nominations & Offers
(28/04/13 10:30 PM)Ratfinkz Wrote:  Blimey - give ECCA a chance - yeah they havent been good in recent years but they're a completely new committee now - and tbh the main thing they have left from the old ECCA is their name.

If you want change - be part of it - don't obstruct it

ETA: I've told you my skills and am happy to help in that capacity if need be - but unfortunately I am not able to do either of the suggestions in this thread

thats the point ... vendor bankrolled isn't in the consumers interest ... who might be the new secretary btw ??
28/04/13 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MarkS Offline

Likes Given: 154
Sex:
(28/04/13 10:25 PM)itsmeitis Wrote:  
(28/04/13 05:14 PM)MarkS Wrote:  You are still welcome to stand for Chairman itsmeitis, but I seem to remember that you backed out of that one in a post on ECR. I mean if you really cared as much as you say, I'd have thought you would be chomping at the bit to be elected?

you would then have noticed why i feel strongly unable to commit ... i care more for my position as consumer than to prostitute myself out to ECCA and its vendor lead objective.

yes i would like to see consumer issues dealt with accordingly, but as you pointed out, not everyone feels their faith is best placed with ECCA. Says it all really doesn't it.

Vendor led agenda? Care to elaborate again, which vendor is doing the leading for example? oh and also on where myself or Caerulea as ECCA committee members have mislead anyone, like I asked in the post above?

Some facts would be good please?

I don't know of what's gone on in the past, so it just kind of reads as hot air to me and you saying you're not really up to the task in a dramatic and conspiratorial fashion.
28/04/13 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ratfinkz Offline

Likes Given: 31
Sex:
because staying on here bitching about it - and hijacking the new member of the committee's post to air (again) your own personal view is doing SO much to help the NEW committee move forward. Get a life!
28/04/13 10:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ratfinkz's post:
GIBLA53 (29/04/13)
ukric Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 156
Sex: Undisclosed
OK, I'll ask a question that may help elaborate on the point.

Are there any LTD companies, or directors of LTD companies, vaping related, who have donated over £300 to the New ECCA cause in the last 3 months?
28/04/13 10:43 PM
itsmeitis Offline
Account Closed

Sex:
(28/04/13 10:38 PM)MarkS Wrote:  Some facts would be good please?

the facts are there, you may want to familiarise yourself with them.
28/04/13 10:45 PM
MarkS Offline

Sex:
LTD companies no. An owner of a LTD comapny donating as a vaper yes. The real question is does that mean that said person has had any input or influence over ECCA then I can assure no they haven't.

(28/04/13 10:45 PM)itsmeitis Wrote:  
(28/04/13 10:38 PM)MarkS Wrote:  Some facts would be good please?

the facts are there, you may want to familiarise yourself with them.

You're the expert, enlighten me.
(This post was last modified: 28/04/13 10:47 PM by MarkS.)
28/04/13 10:46 PM
itsmeitis Offline
Account Closed

Sex:
(28/04/13 10:46 PM)MarkS Wrote:  LTD companies no. An owner of a LTD comapny donating as a vaper yes. The real question is does that mean that said person has had any input or influence over ECCA then I can assure no they haven't.

you can ?? ... i would suspect the blind eye to something very significant, and subsequent financial reward as donated to ECCA, might suggest otherwise.
28/04/13 10:49 PM
ukric Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 156
Sex: Undisclosed
So a Director of a company that supplies vaping paraphernalia making a donation doesn't raise any ethical issues for a consumers organisation? Interesting.
28/04/13 10:50 PM
MarkS Offline

Sex:
(28/04/13 10:43 PM)ukric Wrote:  OK, I'll ask a question that may help elaborate on the point.

Are there any LTD companies, or directors of LTD companies, vaping related, who have donated over £300 to the New ECCA cause in the last 3 months?

A LTD company no. A person donating as a vaper who is linked to an LTD company. Yes.

The real question is does that mean that this person has had or will have any influence or win any favour over ECCA. Then the answer is no. I'll make sure of it and as far as i am aware they haven't even tried nor would they want to.

CASAA receive funding from anyone. they say as much at their meetings. Funding and influence are different things entirely.
28/04/13 10:50 PM
India99 Offline

Likes Given: 155
Sex: Male
(28/04/13 10:50 PM)MarkS Wrote:  
(28/04/13 10:43 PM)ukric Wrote:  OK, I'll ask a question that may help elaborate on the point.

A LTD company no. A person donating as a vaper who is linked to an LTD company. Yes.

The real question is does that mean that this person has had or will have any influence or win any favour over ECCA. Then the answer is no. I'll make sure of it and as far as i am aware they haven't even tried nor would they want to.

CASAA receive funding from anyone. they say as much at their meetings. Funding and influence are different things entirely.

WHO DONATED THE MONEY ?
(This post was last modified: 28/04/13 10:58 PM by India99.)
28/04/13 10:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)