Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What 'Skills', Talents, Abilities or Time can thee Offer the Vaping Cause?
Psybernoid Offline

Likes Given: 113
Sex: Male
RE: What 'Skills', Talents, Abilities or Time can thee Offer the Vaping Cause?
I'm a sysadmin for a local government datacentre.
If I can be of any help, I'll gladly devote some time.

Live on Vapourtrails.tv Wednesday Nights from 9pm
12/07/13 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Psybernoid's post:
Digicig (12/07/13)
Josef K Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 237
Use me, Digiman! I am, after all, just around the corner from thee!

I'm no vaping expert and I do tend to waffle a lot, blogwise... but I can create, graphically and aurally, should that ever be of any use for you.

Unfortunately, my passion in life is Bronze Age history... so there's not much I could contribute to the e-zine unless you fancy an article on Mycenaean seal ring designs, say... or an analysis of ancient underground water cisterns in the Peloponnese... and I can see the geeky tribes of vaping enthusiasts yawning at the mere mention.

I also bake a mean double chocolate chip victoria cake that, once baked, classifies as a life-form in its own right. But again... cake... e-zine... not much commonality there Big Grin

Beyond linking to existing sites/articles/research etc... do you really want VV to get political?
13/07/13 09:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Josef K's post:
Digicig (13/07/13)
Digicig Offline
Discalceated Vaper

Likes Given: 2,203

I'm happy to Give the Domain Name of Viva Vaping.com over to the Cause - and re-name the site and Ezine - if it would help Angel

I think the Ezine itself is about right as is - once i can develop the website meself Wink
13/07/13 12:13 PM
Bionicmunky Offline
The Vaping Ape

Likes Given: 16
Sex: Undisclosed
Hi,

Another IT bod here - happy to host the site for free on one of my servers if that helps.

I don't have any windows boxen - so PHP, RUBY etc only

JT

30/08/13 07:49 AM
cine Offline

Likes Given: 2
Another sysadmin reporting in, my main field is mailservers but I can work on pretty much anything based on Linux (I'm a fast learner)...
Also, I have quite some experience with online communities, ad campaigns through Google/Facebook and documentation writing.

Drop me a PM for any need!

My HW:

Vamo V2 + any Kanger bottom-coil (T3s/MT3s/Protank1)
King e-Pipe + Boge LR cartoms

My band:
EMBER
21/09/13 12:53 PM
B1ackcr0w Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
(21/09/13 12:53 PM)cine Wrote:  Another sysadmin reporting in, my main field is mailservers but I can work on pretty much anything based on Linux (I'm a fast learner)...
Also, I have quite some experience with online communities, ad campaigns through Google/Facebook and documentation writing.

Drop me a PM for any need!

Pretty much the same here. I've set up loads of Wordpress sites for various reasons. I've also done some podcasting and know the ins and out of that.

Istick 30w Kanger Protank Mini + RBA, Occasionally Aspire Nautilus

10/10/13 04:47 PM
littletomos50 Offline
Vape'N'Quit
Vendors

Likes Given: 537
Unfortunately I have nothing to add skill wise, But suffering from bipolar and sociopathy, I have a nasty habit of unhealthily obsessing over things. For the past 2 and a half years, that has been learning EVERY in-and-out in the ecig world, and documenting its history in my mind.

I have however been at manager level for 2 Ecig Vendors, E-Lites, and a Totally Wicked franchised vaping lounge.

All I can offer to the cause is Time, Devotion and Obsession. Im the type who will burn the candles at both ends just to try and learn as much as possible by the end of the night Smiling

I'm happy to do anything required to fight for the greater cause!
14/10/13 09:10 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes littletomos50's post:
tomj777 (20/10/13)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)