Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the best banana flavour...
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,199
Sex: Male
What's the best banana flavour...
...that you can buy anywhere (meaning different EU countries) in shops, not necessarily online?
I've been using TPA's Banana but I'm going to start using Ripe Banana as I heard it tastes much more like a real banana. These are also super-concentrates, which is indeed a plus. And they're cheap, anyway.

I hate dessert-type flavours, so I mean banana, not banana-something-cake or cream, you know.

Something realistic and not at all sickening.

Well? Smiling

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
01/12/18 12:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amazing Vape's post:
Hugh Crummond 2.0 (01/12/18)
nisam Offline

Likes Given: 3,960
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: What's the best banana flavour...
Bananas are nice.

Banana flavour is evil.
01/12/18 10:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

Lol. I kinda like it. Smiling

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
01/12/18 10:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Amazing Vape Offline

So... nobody seems to like banana flavours?

04/12/18 08:22 AM
Tweezer Fetish Offline
Tiny Hands

Likes Given: 5,533
Every one I've tried isn't quite right but i always come back to Flavourart or Decadent Vapours Real Banana. You will need less percentage with Flavourart.

Edit: The DV is just called Banana now, not sure if it's exactly the same flavour... i think it used to be called Real Banana.

Inawera Shisa Banana wasn't bad from memory, bit more on the ripe side.

There's an element of softness to the Flavouart Banana that i like, i'd recommend trying that at about 3%.
(This post was last modified: 04/12/18 10:06 AM by Tweezer Fetish.)
04/12/18 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like Tweezer Fetish's post:
Amazing Vape (04/12/18), FlavourArtUK (04/12/18), Pikeybarsteward (09/12/18)
FlavourArtUK Offline
Vaping Pioneer since 13-10-2008
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,221
(04/12/18 09:58 AM)Tweezer Fetish Wrote:  There's an element of softness to the Flavouart Banana that i like, I'd recommend trying that at about 3%.

It goes nicely with any of these:
Peanut
Caramel
Pear
Custard Pi
Breakfast Cereal
Cookie
Most Fruits

√-1 2^3 ∑ π and it was delicious!
04/12/18 01:41 PM
Amazing Vape Offline

I agree a good ripe banana flavour goes well with most fruits (although you may have been referring specifically to Flavourart, I suppose). There was (and maybe there still is but it's been long since I last bought any pre-made juice) a really, really nice juice here in Portugal, called Special One, that I'm sure had that kind of thing - several fruits, a little mint maybe or menthol or maybe just koolada, banana definitely included. It was really good and the concentrates they used were Flavourart's. B-Juice also had some special liquids and they were made using Flavourart.

Thing is it isn't that easy to get Flavourart anywhere unless one buys online and even so it may be difficult to find what you want all in the same place.

For instance, I remember one concentrate I tried back in the heydays was Tuscan Reserve, as I remember it a nice, smooth tobacco that I don't think even annoyed anybody in the vicinity with any kind of smell and I also don't remember it making anybody cough or anything. It may be just a memory but I've been trying to get it and it's damn hard.
There's some other Flavourart tobacco that tastes like barbecue to me (I've seen it in several different possible mixes): I don't know which one but barbecue, really? At least that's how it tastes to me. Even B-Juice had some liquid that tasted just like that barbecue... I'm not sure I'm making sense to everyone though.

04/12/18 09:31 PM
Stevethesax Offline
Official Plonksmith

Likes Given: 357
(04/12/18 09:31 PM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  There's some other Flavourart tobacco that tastes like barbecue to me (I've seen it in several different possible mixes): I don't know which one but barbecue, really? At least that's how it tastes to me. Even B-Juice had some liquid that tasted just like that barbecue... I'm not sure I'm making sense to everyone though.

I'd bet you're thinking of Shade and/or Dark Rolled (and possibly Oak Wood too).
They all have (to me anyway) a background hint of mesquite BBQ sauce.
05/12/18 09:09 AM
Tweezer Fetish Offline
Tiny Hands

Likes Given: 5,533
(04/12/18 09:31 PM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  There's some other Flavourart tobacco that tastes like barbecue to me (I've seen it in several different possible mixes): I don't know which one but barbecue, really? At least that's how it tastes to me. Even B-Juice had some liquid that tasted just like that barbecue... I'm not sure I'm making sense to everyone though.

Black Fire or possibly Perique Black too.

Best to use at very low percentages. The former to add smokiness & the latter to add a distinct Perique flavour.
05/12/18 02:30 PM
Amazing Vape Offline

Hmm... It could well be Perique Black.

Or, who knows, that together with some other tobacco among the ones mentioned...

But yeah, barbeque is totally out of my league.

On the flip side, I may be disappointed, but I always kept the memory that the Tuscan Reserve was rather nice.

06/12/18 09:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)