Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Poll: So, would you or wouldn't you?
I would
I would not
Frankly, I don't know
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you smoke if smoking were harmless and there were no bans?
Amazing Vape Offline

Likes Given: 1,044
Sex: Male

RE: Would you smoke if smoking were harmless and there were no bans?
Indeed.

Anyway, loads of perfumes are way more disgusting than tobacco. Tobacco isn't that pleasant but we don't all have to act as if it were the worst smell on the face of the earth.

A site about the facts and history of vaping (but most probably never): http://www.amazingvape.weebly.com
27/10/15 12:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Majnu Offline

Likes Given: 516
(22/10/15 01:07 PM)Amazing Vape Wrote:  Ok, so, would you?

EDIT: Taking into account that nor being harmful and there not being any kind of bans on cigarettes you'd never have quit smoking for ban/health reasons... You could have quit anyway, of course.

Only if a pack of 20 cigs were around £1-2 because that is how much it costs for me to vape per day.

27/10/15 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brig Offline
Gay as Fuck!

Likes Given: 6,767
(27/10/15 12:40 PM)Wonko Wrote:  
(27/10/15 12:20 PM)Brig Wrote:  Recently I went to a restaurant, the couple sitting next to me were obviously smokers, judging by the horrific odor of tramp/stale baccy coming from them, I needn't be sanctimonious now that I look back and people thought the same of me!
No I wouldn't smoke!
But as a never stopped smoker (because vaping or even NRT would never have existed) you wouldn't be aware of the smell - the question wasn't "if smoking was now harmless" it was if smoking was harmless i.e. it was, is and had always been harmless. Of course you aware of the smell now!! Wink
Yes well I understand where you are coming from, however when I smoked I was very conscious that my missus and me ponged of baccy, by the looks of disgust from some peoples faces.
It doesn't do anything for your self confidence, and that is far from "harmless" in my book! Thumbs Up

Ripping the Fattest Vapes!

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence.”
27/10/15 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Ironeye Offline
Chaser of the fog

Likes Given: 653
Regardless of harm..vaping is so much more satisfying than smoking...those big dense flavoursome clouds in comparison to whispy burnt tasting smoke...vape all the way!
15/12/15 04:23 AM
cigeliquid Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 567
Would i smoke if smoking were harmless and there were no bans?
£80.00 a week to smell like an old ashtray - no thanks.
Cool

15/12/15 05:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheVDM Offline

Likes Given: 20
I'm saying no, I don't think I've ever enjoyed smoking, the only advantage of smoking is that you loose you're sense of taste and smell... At least that way I couldn't tell how horrible a cigarette tasted and I didn't know how bad I probably smelt to everyone else. It wasn't only health implications that made me turn to vaping.
27/04/16 03:02 PM
Strawb Offline

Likes Given: 13
Sex:
I always enjoyed smoking - not the smell lingering on clothes/furnishings etc. but the taste and effect. Quit for health reasons and went back years later to cigars again because I enjoyed it. Now I vape and no longer miss smoking. Only voted 'yes' because, as others have said, if smoking was harmless, vaping would probably have never been invented!
03/05/16 06:37 AM
akchena Offline

Likes Given: 20
Sex: Female
It’s a difficult question, actually. At first I thought: “Oh yes! I would never give up smoking then!” But then I thought it over and decided that I would try to quit anyway because smoking, even it was harmless, is still dependence, and there’s no place for it in a self-reliant person’s life.
14/09/16 02:23 PM
hachi Offline

Likes Given: 554
Sex: Female
Would you smoke if smoking were harmless and there were no bans?
That's a definite YES, miss it, still dream about them, still absentmindedly looking for ashtray! I got a lot more done too! Kept cartons in the freezer, always had two packs in my purse, out the door to work, and get on with my day! .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
14/09/16 03:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)