Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
e cigarette club Lisburn
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

Likes Given: 2,168
Sex: Male
e cigarette club Lisburn
Just a quick post for anyone that this might be useful to. Yesterday as I never juice I went to the aforementioned shop above looking for juice on the recommendation of Accies from here.I wanted to buy some of his juice.
Found them to stock ask of Accies juices and fairly much all the t juice line as well at quite good prices considering.{ t juice 3x10 ml for £15, Accies 10 ml for £5 or 50ml for £22),
The guy in the shop (Jordan)seemed very keen to help and make sure I was achieving the best possible discount.
I had a good experience and wasn't hassled to buy anything at all.Oh and Jordan vaped while I was there.
Thirty miles out of my way but the best stock of juice in a bricks and mortar close ish to me.Will go again.Anyone in the Belfast/Lisburn area should check it out and support them. As the other vendors only stock Hansen and dekang.Quite frankly it was worth the trip out they also have website and are taking about delivery within Northern Ireland for £1.

Thanks

Scott
27/02/14 07:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 5 users Like scotty79's post:
Gizmo (28/02/14), Jordan_112 (27/02/14), Mike 23 (27/02/14), mufcvaper (23/08/14), Sylvie (09/03/14)
Jordan_112 Offline

Likes Given: 52
RE: e cigarette club Lisburn
Have you got a link for them? I must give them a try when I'm down in Lisburn with the other half it gives me something to do instead of getting my head wrecked with her buying clothes lol.

27/02/14 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

http://www.e-cigaretteclub.com

There you go mate
27/02/14 10:31 AM
ba1rd Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex: Undisclosed
Aside from Accies and T-juice, is there regular juice their own home made juice, or rebranded xyz.

Also, there's a distinct lack of lower nic juices, I use 6mg myself - I was never a heavy smoker, and found I was vaping far far far more then I ever smoked, so dropped from 15>10>6 within 2 months when I started vaping and realised how much I was using it and the higher nic levels in my system were keeping me up some nights.

Anyhow, I saw a couple on the site listed as 2mg eg forrest affair, but t-juice doesn't supply this in 2mg so not sure if this is accurate and it's possibly meant to be 24?

I'd deff try a 2mg or 3mg but not interested in going back to double figures. Having said that, next time I'm in Lisburn, I'll deff take a look.

It's definitely a shame more NI vendors don't supply better quality juice, one of the ZiggiCig shops is just down the road from me, but I've only got juice from it once, nice for an emergency though.

The GF got me a selection from MrsLords for valentines (so romantic! - not that I'm complaining) and I'm loving those currently.
27/02/14 11:46 AM
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

As far as I can remember they said their juice was from Germany, I bought some of it for another vaper in my house so will let you know how that pans out.
Low nicotine I never really noticed as its something I don't look for in general.
I would however put their juice selection head and shoulders above the other b and m shops in Belfast and the shopping centres.They were helpful to boot and actually vaped.

Just an opinion but was pleasantly surprised that there was no dekang hamgsen any where to be seen.Will email them and see if I can find out who supplies their in house juice and about the low nic.
27/02/14 01:33 PM
johnty Offline
GRUMPY club member

Likes Given: 89
I just drop into the ecigarette club while I was in lisburn today and yes they have someT juice as low as 2mg but they accies at higher nicotine levels and their own juices can be made to suit you.
This was the first time I had been there and both Jordon and natasha are realy nice and they vape so they are into taking advice and want knowlege they are what a bricks and motar should be open to learning what customers would like so from me 10/10.
27/02/14 02:19 PM
Mike 23 Offline
Left Voluntarily

Likes Given: 688
I have to say Jordan and Peter were both very helpful when I was in. Also good craic as well. Great to see someone looking to stock other things as well as ego batteries. Such as a mechanical. The accies menthol is fantastic as is the rhubarb And custard. Love the ambrosia too lol. Have gone down from Carrick to them a few times and they area pleasure to deal with. Also they mentioned About possibly looking to do some sort of night time thing to teach rebuilding which I am all on for. They said would keep updated on their Facebook page.
27/02/14 02:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike 23's post:
mufcvaper (23/08/14)
scotty79 Offline
mr mister
Vendors

In again today for supplies, great service as always.Refreshing to not have to resort to the net for decent juice.
26/03/14 07:40 PM
chrisdude69 Offline

Likes Given: 17
It's a great wee shop. I've been in a few times now when I'm near lisburn to stock up on Rhubarb and Custard.

It's nice to see vendours who actually vape and enjoy it and can actually answer any questions.
(This post was last modified: 30/03/14 05:54 PM by chrisdude69.)
30/03/14 05:53 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisdude69's post:
mufcvaper (23/08/14)
tom33pr Offline

Likes Given: 50
Sex: Undisclosed
I've also bought a couple of sets from them.

Absolutely love the pineapple and bubblegum...

Not a bad selection at all. Will be going back to restock at some point.
31/03/14 07:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)