Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
el toro..
eBaron Offline
Vendors

Likes Given: 1,187
Sex: Undisclosed
RE: el toro..
(14/06/18 11:48 AM)morningdew Wrote:  
(14/06/18 08:01 AM)eBaron Wrote:  
(13/06/18 05:51 PM)morningdew Wrote:  Hi EBaron. Yes, I am vaping some now. I mixed approx. 20 ml of Puros base with 10ml of 18mg/ml vg nicotine shot. No other flavourings added, I was trting to create a higher vg version of Puros. So around 65% base. It tastes very different to Puros, more peppery and slightly sweet. Reminds me very much of Red Vape's Havana Gold e-liquid. I think I prefer the standard Puros. Any suggestions?
Thanks morningdew,
I can only guess that it tastes sweeter because of the nigher % of vg. About the "spice" I did noticed it myself. Very slightly but it is there.
The easier option for what you are looking is to get normal puros and add a shot of vg.
HeHe!

Thanks for the reply eBaron.

I actually prefer 50/50 but have a couple of boxes of coils that flood unless higher VG. Intention was to get some decent juice to use these coils. Worked out cheaper to use the bases rather than normal Puros to mix. Is the Puros base made from and in exactly the same way as the Puros mixed juice? I'll certainly mix a bit up with some 50/50 nicotine shot and give that a try, what % base would you reommend to get as close as possible to the Puros mixed juice?
It is the same puros base but much lighter version.
I suggest to start with 40-60% and move up or down depending on the taste. It may be a nice vape on it's own but is never going to be the same puros. We are using far less tobacco on the making and less steeping time. To be honest it was designed to be used on fusion liquids so I am not sure how good can you make it on it's own.

Liquid Tobacco...home of El Toro!
http://www.absoluteToro.com
(This post was last modified: 14/06/18 01:38 PM by eBaron.)
14/06/18 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
morningdew Offline

Likes Given: 7
Sex:
RE: el toro..
(14/06/18 01:37 PM)eBaron Wrote:  
(14/06/18 11:48 AM)morningdew Wrote:  
(14/06/18 08:01 AM)eBaron Wrote:  
(13/06/18 05:51 PM)morningdew Wrote:  Hi EBaron. Yes, I am vaping some now. I mixed approx. 20 ml of Puros base with 10ml of 18mg/ml vg nicotine shot. No other flavourings added, I was trting to create a higher vg version of Puros. So around 65% base. It tastes very different to Puros, more peppery and slightly sweet. Reminds me very much of Red Vape's Havana Gold e-liquid. I think I prefer the standard Puros. Any suggestions?
Thanks morningdew,
I can only guess that it tastes sweeter because of the nigher % of vg. About the "spice" I did noticed it myself. Very slightly but it is there.
The easier option for what you are looking is to get normal puros and add a shot of vg.
HeHe!

Thanks for the reply eBaron.

I actually prefer 50/50 but have a couple of boxes of coils that flood unless higher VG. Intention was to get some decent juice to use these coils. Worked out cheaper to use the bases rather than normal Puros to mix. Is the Puros base made from and in exactly the same way as the Puros mixed juice? I'll certainly mix a bit up with some 50/50 nicotine shot and give that a try, what % base would you reommend to get as close as possible to the Puros mixed juice?
It is the same puros base but much lighter version.
I suggest to start with 40-60% and move up or down depending on the taste. It may be a nice vape on it's own but is never going to be the same puros. We are using far less tobacco on the making and less steeping time. To be honest it was designed to be used on fusion liquids so I am not sure how good can you make it on it's own.

Got ya. Been vaping it today, changed up this evening. It's actually grown on me on it's own at around 65%, pleasant, very pleasant. Taking on board what you say about fusion, I have some really gunky NET from the States to use up, might try adding some of this in to give it a little more oomph and offset the gunk factor when said juice used on it's own. All the best.
14/06/18 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 1 user Likes morningdew's post:
eBaron (15/06/18)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)