Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
flavorah red burley
Tweezer Fetish Offline
Tiny Hands

Likes Given: 4,985
Sex: Male
RE: flavorah red burley
(15/06/17 03:21 PM)fitch Wrote:  Oh, bugger, I was hoping for a consensus. Well, I'll give it a go anyway - it's 50/50 at the moment, right?

I haven't used it above 1.5% & i don't find it too sweet but everyone's palettes are different. I'd still say it's worth a go.
15/06/17 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
fitch Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

I only needed a tiny push to tip over from "That sounds interesting " to " I'm having that"!
The trouble is I'll probably buy the Tatanka while I'm at Rainbow Vapes, then it'll be off to Bestcigliquid to try their Tobaccos, then Inawera for a few of theirs, then I'll have to build an extension to store all the farging concentrates I've amassed Sad
16/06/17 05:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bgoodchild8 Offline

Sex:
flavorah red burley
I use flv red burley in one of my mixes, I think about 4%, and the tobacco is definitely vthe prominent flavour in it.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk
03/12/17 08:22 AM
fitch Offline

Sex:

I'm finding the Red Burley useful to provide a true tobacco backbone in a few mixes - current favourite is a really simple one: 1.5 % Red Burley, 2% FA Maxx Blend. This is easy to throw together but so good.
The Burley is very earthy, not overly sweet, and I'd recommend it. I'd also agree with Tiger50 that their Cured is very similar, if a bit milder, maybe less earthy.
06/12/17 08:44 PM
Tweezer Fetish Offline
Tiny Hands

Likes Given: 4,985
Sex: Male
Their Turkish is good too, lighter & brighter but very usable.
07/12/17 08:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)