Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
looking for decent b&m ecig shop in ea
barbelblanker Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:
As title, I'm looking for a decent vape shop so I can look, try and feel sub ohm tanks, decent juices etc. I'm in the country near diss so I'm used to travelling for anything. Im just looking to treat myself to something new and shiny. A vape shop that also sells concentrates would be fantastic!
I tried a shop last week that wouldn't even open a sub ohm tank for me to look at, let alone try, and just had clearos for people to test. I don't imagine they will be around too long!

15/03/15 09:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Hackett141 Offline

Likes Given: 3
Sex: Male
RE: looking for decent b&m ecig shop in ea
I'm pretty sure I see a B&M map here somewhere. someone with more experience on this forum may be better suited to help out
15/03/15 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
barbelblanker Offline

Likes Given: 0
Sex:

Thanks for the reply mate. I was looking for personal recommendation really, as of the local ones i have visited so far have just been shops selling juice, or juice and clearos. I just looking for somewhere to try some slightly more advanced kit, sub tanks and rebuildables etc.

15/03/15 11:00 AM
efro Offline
shinyitis infected

Likes Given: 1,658
http://www.vanillavapes.co.uk/ in Camberley is my local B+M and I've tried the Atlantis etc in there and they carry a good range of juice which you can try instore, the staff are all knowledgeable and helpful, don't think they do concentrates though. I used to live out in the boonies over by Burnham on crouch yonks ago, so I know what you mean by travelling to get anything, but there's gotta be somewhere over there to go shiny shopping.
15/03/15 11:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes efro's post:
Major_Hazzard (15/03/15)
ceedee Offline

Likes Given: 1,908
It looks as though East Anglia is a bit of a wasteland for reputable shops, I'm afraid.
The AAE-C UK & Ireland B&M E-cig Shops map is probably the most complete.
15/03/15 12:43 PM
justmai Offline

Likes Given: 9
Sex:
Norwich has a couple one in mildenhall there is a market stall Bury St Edmunds one in Haverhill, one so far I found in Cambridge , there is one in Chelmsford
08/05/15 03:03 AM
appleroe Offline
How do you like them Apple's

Likes Given: 483
There is Smok b&b shop they have one in Cromer and Norwich they have a website but there is more in the shop than there is on there weirdly , the one in Norwich is very small but when i was there a couple of months ago they were going to be moving in to a bigger shop , still on the same street , there is also ecigwizard have not physically been in there although i have ordered from there , again there more in the shop i have been told than there is on line , i dont know if ether they let you do what you want them to do for you, i have never needed to asked to try a tank, never really looked for concentrates as i get mine on line but there probably your best bet.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
09/05/15 02:12 AM
gary101 Offline

Likes Given: 55
Not too far from you to Wisbeach if I'm not mistaken. I think ecigzoo should be a good visit for you. Check their web site an maybe give them a call though to check what they do currently. There is the main ecigwizard place not too far from you as well.

If it's not one thing it's your mother
09/05/15 02:59 AM
Jazzy J Offline

Likes Given: 2,021
Iv been to ecigzoo in Wisbech too, great staff and a decent selection of kit & juice,
Well worth s visit if your local,

09/05/15 05:29 AM
Charleston Offline

Likes Given: 8
Sex:
As already mentioned smok shop is ok, only been to the one in Norwich on pottergate so can't speak for the Cromer one. I've also heard good things about the new one Midgleys on Sprowston road in Norwich but haven't been there myself yet
15/05/15 09:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)