Important: Your continued use of this forum indicates acceptance of the forum rules. Please make sure you have read and understand these rules.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
portsmouth vapers?
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Likes Given: 221
Sex: Other
RE: portsmouth vapers?
Right I'm sure theres a map or something showing where vape friendly pubs are, thinking thats a good starting point to see if theres any round this neck of the woods, but do you think I can find the dam thing Roll Eyes

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
16/09/12 09:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
urbanbumpkin Offline

Likes Given: 222
Sex: Male
Re: portsmouth vapers?
a fello vaper called el zipster vapes in a pub named the lady hamilton opposite the hard and next to train station so easy to find for those who would travel down south.

This is my lavatube,their are many others like it,but this one is mine!!!.
Mad
16/09/12 09:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Raverminx Offline

Likes Given: 20
Sex: Female

ive never met another vaper before, this could be fun Smiling

16/09/12 09:24 PM
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

(16/09/12 09:19 PM)urbanbumpkin Wrote:  a fello vaper called el zipster vapes in a pub named the lady hamilton opposite the hard and next to train station so easy to find for those who would travel down south.

Well its a start but I'm concerned it could be a tadge small, after seeing how vapefest was I think we need somewhere that at the very least can accomodate 100, ok we're unlikely to get that to start with but I'm thinking somewhere that might have a function room attached which we could move up to if we out grow say the bar Confused

(16/09/12 09:24 PM)Raverminx Wrote:  ive never met another vaper before, this could be fun Smiling

Its great fun and its amazing to see all the different types of kit and juice folks use, Vapefest was just gobsmackin with all the folks vaping different stuff and chatting about vaping etc Cool

MrV

Current Vaping kit includes:-LavaTubes, Ego VV's, Ego Tube VV, Siam Mods HEX, VV Gripper, Ego V
Atty's:- Vivi mini Nova, Vision Clearomizers, Boge 510 carts with Kir Fanis traptank and Wee Willie pyrex Tank, Genesis Line V2
Project E-pipe
16/09/12 10:01 PM
robocog Offline

Likes Given: 72
(16/09/12 06:24 PM)Vogel Wrote:  Looking at a unit this week, so will have a shop hopefully in the not to distant future in Gosport

Hadn't realised I had a vendor across the street from me!
(I'm on Wych Lane)

It's so much easier to hide purchases from the mrs when its done in cash and no mysterious packages pop through the letterbox Big GrinBig Grin

Regards
Rob
16/09/12 10:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
[-] The following 3 users Like robocog's post:
Charmckay (11/04/13), urbanbumpkin (17/09/12), Vogel (16/09/12)
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

(16/09/12 10:12 PM)robocog Wrote:  
(16/09/12 06:24 PM)Vogel Wrote:  Looking at a unit this week, so will have a shop hopefully in the not to distant future in Gosport

Hadn't realised I had a vendor across the street from me!
(I'm on Wych Lane)

It's so much easier to hide purchases from the mrs when its done in cash and no mysterious packages pop through the letterbox Big GrinBig Grin

Regards
Rob

Your going to get in trouble Big Grin

MrV

Project E-pipe
16/09/12 10:52 PM
Mr B Offline

Likes Given: 67
I would be up for a meet with you all
23/09/12 08:23 PM
robocog Offline

Likes Given: 72
(16/09/12 10:52 PM)Vaporized Wrote:  Your going to get in trouble Big Grin

MrV

Oooooh yesssss
Seen a cobra in real life and do want ...along with a roller if your reading this Santa :-)
I even looked at our firstborn and only son and pondered ways round eBays selling rules n regs
..not sure if Lee would be able to rehome me when the mrs finds out though Big GrinBig Grin

Meh.... no one would buy the little horror though and I'd be left with the listing fees

Regards
Rob
23/09/12 08:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Vaporized Offline
Senior Moment

Well I've been hunting about for a good meeting place, although to be honest I havent tried that hard due to current work commits Roll Eyes

Unless someone else has already got an idea, as before I think we need somewhere with a bar (of course) that is vape friendly and then possibley a function room if we start to get big or want to do a proper mini meet/fest with vendors etc

MrV

Project E-pipe
23/09/12 09:55 PM
TracyCK Offline
I love my AviSS! :)

Likes Given: 153
Sex: Female
I am further along the south coast than you guys Portsmouth way, in the boonies in a town called Lydd but we do have a campsite and a large clubhouse that used to be a nightclub type of place with a patio, front lawn, lakes etc. We have the room to do a Vapefest type of thing here and can offer camping in the better weather with B&B's in Lydd and nearby. Lydd is very vape friendly (of course) and one of our local pubs is always willing to set up in our bar for an event as although we are licensed, we don't have a functioning bar any more. The building is licensed to hold 450 people and I would love for us to host an annual or bi-annual vaping event here.
24/09/12 09:17 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TracyCK's post:
urbanbumpkin (24/09/12)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)